CFFFL Draft comments

Started by MURP, August 01, 2003, 09:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

Any draft shtein talk, questions, comments should be posted here and not on the draft thread.  thanks.

Reidme

Good Luck to all. You will need it ... :evil

Who ya gonna pick CSD?
The NFL old standard.

satoshi

CSD

MURP

CSD

Quote from: Reidme on August 01, 2003, 11:25:16 PM
Good Luck to all. You will need it ... :evil

Who ya gonna pick CSD?

I've known for about a week now but since Murp said the draft doesn't start till Monday, you will all just have to wait until I wake up that day!  :-D

MURP

well hell, if CSD is all ready we might as well start this thing.   Go ahead and draft CSD.   of course the #2 pick doesnt have to be selected until monday.   ;)

CSD

If you say so, I'll get the ball rolling.....

MURP

interesting first pick CSD,  and a good one too.

CSD

Thank you. There was no clear cut choice this year so hopefully it will work out for me.

Zanshin

satoshi

Glad to still have a chance to grab Emmitt Smith. ;)

RomeyRome

Good pick CSD, no more RB by committee or RB question marks in Denver, and when you look at what Portis did after he finally became the main RB last season, from that point on you can make an argument he was top 2 to 3 RB in all NFL.  Hopefully for you M.Anderson won't be taking any of his TDs in goal line situations as FB or HB. ;)

I wanted him BADLY! :P

I won't be around until most likely late Sunday, so if picks 2-5 decide to get them in tomorrow you'll have to be a little patient.  And NO i won't give MURP or anyone a list bkuz by the rules I have until Monday and I want to really really really really really think this one out.  Really. ;)

CSD

Is it my turn to pick again yet?  :-D ;)

Zanshin

QuoteI want to really really really really really think this one out.  Really.

:-D

Good luck with that.