Keeper League stuff

Started by MURP, July 26, 2004, 10:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Chuck is going down like Mikey on MURP's sack.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MURP

MURP

ahh I think i see the problem.  I set up the post draft players to follow the waiver wire.  So I guess Matt Hasselbeck will be added to your team soon chuck.  Then i will reset the waiver wire to the origional settings so your pickup of Hasselbeck does not hurt you in the waiver order.  

any of you other schmucks who tried to grab a player will be beaten with the commish stick.   :bash

chuck_chillout

Quote from: MURP on July 27, 2004, 03:55:53 PM
ahh I think i see the problem.  I set up the post draft players to follow the waiver wire.  So I guess Matt Hasselbeck will be added to your team soon chuck.  Then i will reset the waiver wire to the origional settings so your pickup of Hasselbeck does not hurt you in the waiver order.  

Ok
Madden Football League

hbionic

Quote from: MURP on July 27, 2004, 03:55:53 PMany of you other schmucks who tried to grab a player will be beaten with the commish stick.   :bash

I bet Mikey wouldn't mind.  :P
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

mikey418

QuoteI bet Mikey wouldn't mind.
Sorry chuggie...keep living the dream.

QuotePosted by: hbionic  Posted on: July 27, 2004, 03:42:35 pm  
I proclaim myself a farging moron who loves mangina
You said enough, you manwhore.

Damn...my first encounter with that filter...
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Zanshin

lol...the filter strikes again.

troyhstewart

QuoteJul 27 Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins are expected to attempt to recoup roughly $8 million from retired RB Ricky Williams, should he follow through on plans to leave the team. An NFL source said Monday, July 26, that the restructured contract Williams agreed to with Miami in 2002 allows the Dolphins to reclaim about $4.7 million paid to him over the past two seasons through incentive clauses should he quit before the end of his contract in 2006. The Dolphins also will try to recoup $3.3 million of the $8.8 million signing bonus Williams received from the New Orleans Saints after being selected as the No. 5 overall pick in the 1999 draft.

I have nothing else to contribute.  :'( :'( :'(

MURP

ok... here is the current waiver order after Thawk and Zanshin had to be idiots!!   ;)

1. Murp
2. Bionic
3. PSN
4. Mikey
5. Troy
6. Chuck
7. Thawk
8. Zanshin

league is open for whatever.

Zanshin

Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to. 8)

Sgt PSN

Ok, I'm here.  Been a little busy moving this week but it looks like I haven't missed much as far as the Keeper League goes other than Bionic being his typical tardariffic self.  

Tomahawk

Quote from: MURP on July 30, 2004, 01:01:47 PM
ok... here is the current waiver order after Thawk and Zanshin had to be idiots!!   ;)

1. Murp
2. Bionic
3. PSN
4. Mikey
5. Troy
6. Chuck
7. Thawk
8. Zanshin

league is open for whatever.

What did I do?  Please allow me this opportunity to apologize in advance.

MURP

you selected John Kasey off of waivers... when i specifically said for nobody to make any moves until after i fixed chucks roster!  but, its all good now.

Tomahawk

Quote from: MURP on July 31, 2004, 04:33:29 PM
you selected John Kasey off of waivers... when i specifically said for nobody to make any moves until after i fixed chucks roster!  but, its all good now.

You weren't specific enough. Since you typed the message, it must have been spelled out for me. So from now on when you make such a ruling, please put dashes (-) between each letter.

MURP

I see Troy has upgraded from Ricky Williams to Tyrone Wheatley.   ;)