Keeper League - Post Draft Rosters

Started by mikey418, July 22, 2004, 07:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

yawn... bionic either posts his team in alphabetical order or I give him team to one of the people waiting in the wings to join the keeper league.   ;D

Tomahawk

I thought they taught the students at Penn St. to pretend they're good so they're future looks bright, but once they get to the professional world, they can turn into busts.

hbionic

Quote from: MURP on July 22, 2004, 02:50:22 PM
yawn... bionic either posts his team in alphabetical order or I give him team to one of the people waiting in the wings to join the keeper league.   ;D

Dude...cut & paste! Cut & paste!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MURP

what, you need a lesson in cut and paste? Let PSU boy teach ya.

Just so you know.. the process is painful over at yahoo.  They have a list of about everyone in the NFL in ABC order.  I gotta scroll through (which is slow on yahoo), select the player, click on a button to load him onto the correct team, then click back over and find the next player on the list from hell.  Not too bad for a team or two... but it sucks ass when your doing it over 100 times.  So make my farging life easier and put your goddamn team in ABC ORDER!!!!

hbionic

Dude...all you had to do was look up! ;)

MURP

thanks for your cooperation Bionic  :-*

hbionic

[Mikey]Anything else I can do for you? I've got a break between classes...I figured I could head out to your place, suck you off, do your laundry, make you a sandwich. Do you have any pets? I can walk them for you! Is your car washed? Let me know! [/Mikey] :D :D :D

Zanshin

QB
Duante Culpepper
Joey Harrington

RB
Dom. Davis
Tiki Barber
Julius Jones
Travis Henry
Duce Staley
Thomas Jones
Onterrio Smith

WR
Marvin Harrison
Joe Horn
Santana Moss
Peerless Price
Jerry Porter

TE
Jeremy Shockey

K
TBD

D
Carolina

Alpha:
Tiki Barber
Carolina D
Duante Culpepper
Dom. Davis
Joey Harrington
Marvin Harrison
Travis Henry
Joe Horn
Julius Jones
Thomas Jones
Santana Moss
Peerless Price
Jerry Porter
Jeremy Shockey
Onterrio Smith
Duce Staley

mikey418

QuotePosted by: hbionic  Posted on: Today at 03:07:23pm  
[Mikey]Anything else I can do for you? I've got a break between classes...I figured I could head out to your place, suck you off, do your laundry, make you a sandwich. Do you have any pets? I can walk them for you! Is your car washed? Let me know! [/Mikey]

Huh...that's funny.  I guess there must be another Mikey around here because I GRADUATED from PSU a while ago.....putz.  :D :D :D
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

hbionic

Quote from: mikey418 on July 22, 2004, 03:33:40 PMHuh...that's funny.  I guess there must be another Mikey around here because I GRADUATED from PSU a while ago.....putz.  :D :D :D

You will ALWAYS be the resident Nittany student.  ;)

mikey418

QuoteYou will ALWAYS be the resident Nittany student
Nice Try Happy Scrappie  :paranoid
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett