Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

How in the farg could anyone be positive after that performance?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

LOL @ this team.  The bats have been terrible for the entire postseason so far.  WFC, WS Loss, NLCS Loss.  Anyone else see a trend here?

Eagles_Legendz

You can still be on board and talk about how embarrassing and pathetic this offense is.  It was an epically bad performance today against a good but not great pitcher who they normally dominate.  It felt like a mid-June game vs Washington.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 19, 2010, 07:13:39 PM
LOL @ this team.  The bats have been terrible for the entire postseason so far.  WFC, WS Loss, NLCS Loss.  Anyone else see a trend here?

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

good stay out don

NO ONE WANTS YOU AROUND HERE ANYWAY

when they win the series you can go surfing instead
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

beginning in 2006....which was the start of their run of nl east titles....the phils are 5-10 in candlestick....so they cant even win there during the greatest run in the franchises history...how dco you expect them to win now that giants are good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Todd, what did you take away from today that was positive and gives you hope? 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on October 19, 2010, 07:20:42 PM
Todd, what did you take away from today that was positive and gives you hope? 

its called blind faith

MDS

nothing, it was a terrible game

but im gonna with the 3 years of evidence and not the 9 innings of crap. just a hunch.

also im more than pot committed to this team so i gotta go down with them if this is in fact it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Doc's no hitter seems like two years ago.

I am psyched to see him pitch again because you know he'll have flames coming out of his ears after Saturday.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh hey, there' the Toddly Phanatic. Rah rah.

I'm still, and always will be, on. But they looked like ass today.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Blanton is pitching on only, what, 35 days of rest?

Seriously, I have a good feeling about fat Joe tomorrow.

MDS

talk yourselves off the ledge and come back around the way tomorrow

itll get better

ice grillin you

take out game two against the reds and they have scored nine runs in 45 innings this playoffs

it wasnt one bad game

Don Ho

The ONE positive is the Giants ain't hitting for shtein except for Ross.  5 hits today with one being a bleeder and the cue ball error.