Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

Don Ho

What did he just say about chock?  Best on base percentage for a catcher in the history of baseball?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

i dont understand this ump's strike zone at all

must go along with the 2-strike strikeout rule

Don Ho

Don Ho

Vic miked up is always a treat. 

NO MORE IN GAME INTERVIEWS  :boom

PhillyPhreak54

I hated that peckerhead bald farg Ross when he was a Marlin and even more so now.

ice grillin you

halladay back to his hit per inning stuff

and if the offense looks bad this game wait till they have to face the two lefties...they just dont put pressure on pitchers anymore....been that way the whole year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

This ump has an absurd strike zone but it sucks for both pitchers. Giants have been getting the key hits and the Phils are hitting into dp's and stranding runners.

Munson

Does Jimmy come up this inning? Can't wait to see him first pitch swing and pop it up
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 16, 2010, 09:34:30 PM
This ump has an absurd strike zone but it sucks for both pitchers. Giants have been getting the key hits and the Phils are hitting into dp's and stranding runners.

he hasnt been calling the low strike but hes been that way since batter one and has done it with both teams so i cant complain

basically halladay doesnt have it tonight and the offense has sucked all year...it was overshadowed by the no hitter but they were terrible against an average cincy staff...against the giants unless they have some huge bustout inning against the bullpen i cant see them scoring much more than 15 runs this series

ice grillin you

reverse jinx FTW

now you know why i bet against my teams

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on October 16, 2010, 09:35:48 PM
Does Jimmy come up this inning? Can't wait to see him first pitch swing and pop it up

J Roll's gonna struggle all series.