Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

farging yankees making this game start at 8.

LBIggle

because i won't let cole hamels have his wiener back?  will you be ok?  some of us actually try and watch baseball and analyze the game.  as a "sports journalist" it's something you might want to try one time.  you do know i can hit a jew in the forehead with a 957mph fastball all the way in texas?  because i'm a man. and we have wieners.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 10, 2010, 05:50:08 PM
farging yankees making this game start at 8.

if they are gonna coincide anyway id rather them both start together...im not sure why i feel this way but it works
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: LBIggle on October 10, 2010, 05:52:14 PM
because i won't let cole hamels have his wiener back?  will you be ok?  some of us actually try and watch baseball and analyze the game.  as a "sports journalist" it's something you might want to try one time.  you do know i can hit a jew in the forehead with a 957mph fastball all the way in texas?  because i'm a man. and we have wieners.

ill bet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

http://mlb.fanhouse.com/2010/10/10/reds-fans-take-best-shot-at-cole-hamels/

QuoteThe situation looks dire for the Reds, who trail the Phillies 2-0 in their NLDS, but give Cincinnati's fans credit for trying to get Cole Hamels loose a few hours early Sunday afternoon.

Philadelphia's Game 3 starter was at a downtown Cincinnati bar watching some football when, according to an item on the Cincinnati Enquirer's web site, a waitress brought him two shots of tequila. They came courtesy of some Reds fans in the bar, naturally.

Hamels reportedly laughed off the gesture, and a couple of Phillies fans ended up heading over to the lefty's table and doing the honors for themselves.

Chalk up another loss for the Redlegs

ice grillin you

all i can picture is heidi running his hands thru his feather while "laughing the gesture off"

LBIggle

the only thing you come on here for is to bitch about people commenting on the game.  that is the extent of your being here.  who's the bitch now?  after all these years you can't grasp that typing "omg" "lmao" or "lol" on a message board does not mean someone is actually acting it out in their living room.  no one is actually flipping out and throwing shtein or jumping for joy.  you have been told this repeatedly but still have a hard time with it.  it's ok though, were all on the same side even though you admittedly really don't get that into games. hey, it's the playoffs, i might type a curse word on an online message board during a time of misfortune for the team i follow and am a fan of.. i hope you will be ok and do not get kidnapped by mexicans and made to wear one of cole's old skirts to be sold as a sex slave.

ice grillin you

massive feelings being caught in this thread

settle down ladies

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 10, 2010, 05:44:26 PM

i wouldnt be so sure

lbi easily took the biggest bitch crown this year and it wasnt even close. and i know donho really gave it a shot but ultimately lbi just had too much crying and nonsensical old jewish man worrying to lose.

[/quote]

Igy, phreak and I demand a recount.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

Don Ho

Quote from: LBIggle on October 10, 2010, 06:11:56 PM
8:00? seriously?

Did they change the start?  Wasn't it originally 7 est?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

i thought it was "7:00"..  looks like its later now.

ice grillin you

its been 8:07 since the yankees won

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 10, 2010, 06:09:56 PM
massive feelings being caught in this thread

settle down ladies

100% chance i did not read that lbi rant
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle