Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 08, 2010, 08:34:38 PM
I want a sniper to pick that annoying chick off behind the plate

Vic...the ball was EYE HIGH, you farging dope.

Agreed.. she waves her flag like a douche.

Sgt PSN

LBIggle

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 08, 2010, 08:36:35 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 08, 2010, 08:35:29 PM
someone please rewind your dvr when you get a chance and watch the blue shirted women on the 2-1 pitch

She even sucks at waving a rally towel 

Quote from: Hawk on October 08, 2010, 08:36:46 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 08, 2010, 08:34:38 PM
I want a sniper to pick that annoying chick off behind the plate

Vic...the ball was EYE HIGH, you farging dope.

Agreed.. she waves her flag like a douche.

Ha!

Don Ho

The lead was just gift wrapped and the bums returned it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

someone please rewind your dvr when you get a chance and watch the blue shirted women on the 2-1 pitch

i dont even care about that.....its bases loaded 2-1 count and right before the pitch she leans into her sister and starts talking...they both completely miss the pitch and jump their heads around when the crowds cheers for ball three and then she goes right into the towel wave again without missing a beat
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 08, 2010, 08:39:20 PM

i dont even care about that.....its bases loaded 2-1 count and right before the pitch she leans into her sister and starts talking...they both completely miss the pitch and jump their heads around when the crowds cheers for ball three and then she goes right into the towel wave again without missing a beat

What the hell were they even checking out??? Besides her dykey hair cut.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 08, 2010, 08:39:20 PM

Not knowing how to properly wave a rally towel is the worst thing a fan can do.  What's wrong with you you farging queen? 

Hawk

And now they left their home plate seats in the 7th...

Don Ho

She must have heard.  She left.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

The only worst thing I can remember behind home plate is that stupid dinosaur for the Rockies.

Sgt PSN

I notice that the seats are empty now.  Her and her life partner must be in the bathroom munching each other's carpet.  And yeah, they definitely have carpet. 

Hawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 08, 2010, 08:43:15 PM
I notice that the seats are empty now.  Her and her life partner must be in the bathroom munching each other's carpet.  And yeah, they definitely have carpet. 

David Spade has returned.

PhillyPhreak54

oh no she is back! In game muff dive.

Aroldis is up. Choke is crying

LBIggle

If choke starts swinging now he might catch up to one.