Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: KDS on September 06, 2010, 03:46:57 PM
poor mike zagurski

hes so fat

Perfect for a pig roast.  We can use most of the bullpen as firewood.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: LBIggle on September 06, 2010, 04:01:52 PM
its called stat padding.  jayson werth is the best at it.

Already talking yourself into being ready for HOF Brown to be an everyday player?  K.

MDS

manuel was really gonna use dobbs as a ph if rollins got on

i think that says it all
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

This can't get any more frustrating.  The braves have gift wrapped the division for these bums.    :boom
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

its a shame theres only 1 game left in the season

! time is running out!11!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Honestly, I was pretty indifferent about the start of the birds season as my expectations are not that high.  Now i can't wait for Sunday.

LBIggle

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 06, 2010, 04:04:17 PM

Already talking yourself into being ready for HOF Brown to be an everyday player?  K.

i'd be surprised if werth wasn't already looking at real estate in the bronx.  he's the worst player in the entire league with RISP.  he has mental lapses at bad times.  when is the last time he sparked any kind of rally?  the guy is the epidomy of benefiting from hitting in a good lineup... or what's usually a good lineup.  if everyone else doesn't hit, he doesn't.  the only thing that's going to suck is balancing the lineup with a right handed bat when he leaves.  i won't miss him.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You want lineup balance?  BEN FRANfargINGCISCO.

MDS

Quote from: LBIggle on September 06, 2010, 04:14:21 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on September 06, 2010, 04:04:17 PM

i'd be surprised if werth wasn't already looking at real estate in the bronx.  he's the worst player in the entire league with RISP.  he has mental lapses at bad times.  when is the last time he sparked any kind of rally?  the guy is the epidomy of benefiting from hitting in a good lineup... or what's usually a good lineup.  if everyone else doesn't hit, he doesn't.  the only thing that's going to suck is balancing the lineup with a right handed bat when he leaves.  i won't miss him.

thats a lot of hyperbole and frustration little dude

ice grillin you

werth seems uninterested half the time in a contract year...i cant even imagine how lazy and stupid he will get when hes caked off
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Thank you to the Braves for spotting the Phils a free one by losing to Pittsburgh.  Now if the Giants will lose, we can forget all about this afternoon's debacle.

ice grillin you

and start to look toward tonights debacle?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Absolutely!  I'm thinking Oswalt season-ending injury.

MDS