Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

mustering one's spankrod is a dirty business.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on August 23, 2010, 11:30:31 AM
mustering one's spankrod is a dirty business.

well if anyone can master a winning technique it's surely freddie.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: smeags on August 23, 2010, 11:29:37 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on August 23, 2010, 11:23:30 AM
Who asked you, spankrod?

c'mon man i have internet known you for close to 10yrs and all you can muster up for me is spankrod ?

:-\

It's a term of internet friendship, just like "assface" or "poopypants."

smeags

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 23, 2010, 11:46:28 AM
Quote from: smeags on August 23, 2010, 11:29:37 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on August 23, 2010, 11:23:30 AM
Who asked you, spankrod?

c'mon man i have internet known you for close to 10yrs and all you can muster up for me is spankrod ?

:-\

It's a term of internet friendship, just like "assface" or "poopypants."

oooooh kind of like when i call you tinkel drinker ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

At least it's not my email address.

P.S.  If you don't love Charlie Manuel, you should.  This is him on Myers and Happ:

Quote"What do I think of them? I think we're going to take it to 'em," Manuel said.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

the full starting 8 has to wait another night....Polanco's out with a sore elbow

Houston's lineup looks like one of those Royals/Indians/Athletics ones where you've never heard of 2/3 of them but they'll score 7 off Blanton

MDS

easy youre really starting to piss me off
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

MDS

dont think you werent in my top 5
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ed's right.

Watch them rip Blanton.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

clearly anger is a key word in there

i really dont know what else needs to be said. look at their record. look at who they are playing. look at their history.

the worst isnt always around the corner. youre just programmed to think like that out of years of self pity and anger. i feels for ya that you cant get past it. igy has the same problem too but hes got to be the most stubborn self-serving person on earth. you cant be that bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Thank you, Doctor Melfi.

All that because I lack confidence in Joe Blanton.