Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

35 wins needed by my calculations to secure a playoff berth

Munson

lol Todd's rumor was on DNL, Barkaan talked about someone in the stadium saying Werth was traded
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

there's some one on another board who knows some of the ball girls down there and they told him that they were helping out in the team store after the game moving all of werth's merchandise out of the store.  who farging knows what's going on...it's deadline time.  shtein gets crazy
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Next up... A job within 1000 miles of Philly?  I'm thinking Kansas City.

MDS

i would move there in a ff stalker second, actually

MA + black folk + good jazz scene + royals = IN
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MLB Network is showing A-Fraud's at-bats and they were showing all the Yankees fans in the stands in Cleveland.  I doubt they meant to show the Cleveland fan with both middle fingers flipping him off, though.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on July 26, 2010, 07:22:57 PM
MLB Network is showing A-Fraud's at-bats and they were showing all the Yankees fans in the stands in Cleveland.  I doubt they meant to show the Cleveland fan with both middle fingers flipping him off, though.

My hero!  The guy showing double finger of course.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Stark says the Yanks are trying to unload Ho Chi Minh.

How about bringing him back. His numbers stink, but maybe Dubee can get him right again.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteSPN's Jayson Stark  says the Astros seek "a young, front-line player off the big-league roster, two high-end prospects and one more prospect" for Oswalt, making a trade far from a sure thing.  Stark contends that Astros owner Drayton McLane will require a return he can brag about.

Ed Wade's nuts.

But he's come a long way from offering Ryan Howard up for Kip farging Wells.

MDS

brandon webb is a FA next year

theres your risky project

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: KDS on July 26, 2010, 09:38:53 PM
heads up:

strasburg on sunday

The Phillies should counter with Glenn Wilson.

LBIggle

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 26, 2010, 07:56:42 PM

How about bringing him back. His numbers stink, but maybe Dubee can get him right again.

yeah I bet hoe cheese still wants to start too.  it'll be perfect

charlie

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 26, 2010, 07:56:42 PM

I assume you're talking about Chan Ho Park... do you have a hard on for every ex philly athlete?