Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

yes, because moronic blog posts on this dorky message board = actual article that im getting paid to write

same thing, really.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

QuoteRyan Lawrence of the Delco Times (@ryanlawrence21) reported that Charlie Manuel will not manage Saturday's game due to a personal matter, but it's not health related.  Pete Mackanin will manage.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i can honestly say ive never heard of pete mackananny
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 07, 2010, 04:18:56 PM
i can honestly say ive never heard of pete mackananny

he's the white haired dude with nerdy glasses in the dugout
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 07, 2010, 09:40:53 AM
the guy doesnt care...neither does the rest of the world...except you two

I'd be willing to bet that Bill Cosby cares.

LBIggle

pay werth, and stfu rube, k? thanks.

QB Eagles

I don't see geo around tonight, so I'll do the honors:

Munson

Quote from: LBIggle on May 07, 2010, 07:52:25 PM
pay werth, and stfu rube, k? thanks.

IGY and some of the other rich fans need to get together to rent out a billboard telling the Phillies to open their pockets and stop being penny pinching d-bags.

Utley/Howard/Werth=FTmotherfarginW
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Moyer has a 1 hit shut out through 7...............
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Season's over, time to move on.

Munson

I don't care if he gets shalacked in the 9th, let him finish it.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on May 07, 2010, 09:10:24 PM
I don't care if he gets shalacked in the 9th, let him finish it.

He'll be getting a chance.

Moyer doesn't have either a shutout or 9-inning CG with the Phils. 2-hitter with no walks would probably be the best game of his career, if he can hold on.

Munson

They just showed he'd be the oldest with a CG shutout ever.

This would be effing awesome.