Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

Awesome. Pulled some undercover stealth stuff for my boss late last night/ early morning so i am going home early to catch the game! Well at least on the radio while i work in the garage, the St. Louis broadcasters are not very good though

smeags

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 06, 2010, 09:21:42 AM
Haven't seen anything, but last night he said it was a hamstring cramp and that he asked to come out of the game as a precaution.  Hopes to be back in the lineup tonight.  Phils haven't ordered any tests or exams on him yet. 

just saw a report he's day to day.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: phillymic2000 on May 06, 2010, 09:43:58 AM
Awesome. Pulled some undercover stealth stuff for my boss late last night/ early morning so i am going home early to catch the game! Well at least on the radio while i work in the garage, the St. Louis broadcasters are not very good though

guess you didnt get the fax

only philly announcers are good

and how are you gonna get a hall pass from your boss and not go to the game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

ice grillin you

rube just dropped a jared cosart on the radio

BigEd76

chooch is hitting 7th this afternoon, ahead of dirty Met

PhillyGirl

2 men on and no one out when I turn this game on?

Whoever said Halladay would get knocked around....can you tell me the lottery numbers tonight?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

pujlos has been hideous this series

ice grillin you

wanna see something that will make you furious...and why i hate ny sports so much (and red sox fans)

google mlb and see the first choice is of course mlb.com...but you know how a lot of results come up with auxillary choices below that allow you to go directly to a place inside the main sit...well here are your choices for mlb.com

MLB.comCoverage includes audio and video clips, interviews, statistics, schedules and exclusive stories.
www.mlb.com/ - Similar
Scoreboard
NY Yankees
Team
Schedule Boston
NY Mets
Shop

SunMo

MDS

easily the pick of the draft

how incredible has he been
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

He rings my bell.

sorry, I had to. haha

SunMo

more incredible is the $19.95 for a year of MLB audio with game tracker.  it puts instant highlights up an all kinds of stats.  in other words, it's money