Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

farg you Kyle Kendrick.. go get slaughtered to death by cocks

SD

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Is this Kendrick experiment over yet?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

You guys are blaming the dog for pissing on the carpet. Blame the trainer or just come to grips with the fact that the dog is retarded
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

both stink...the offense is more of a disagrace than the pitching...at least the pitching can blame injuries...

oh but its only april
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 30, 2010, 08:56:36 PM
both stink...the offense is more of a disagrace than the pitching...at least the pitching can blame injuries...

oh but its only april

so this team is a travesty, a joke, awful...on par with the francona era
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no but they will battle all year for a playoff spot that isnt guaranteed and without a monster trading deadline splash have ZERO chance at a ring

MDS

i wouldnt say that

they have 0 chance at a ring without a miracle hamels turnaround or getting a true #2 starter...plus having a solid closer, which might or might not be mr. brad lidge.

the only silver lining with hamels is that mostly everyone--media, coaches, etc.--thinks hes gonna be alright. if that helps.

everything else is on par/needs to get healthy

Rome

i can't express how much i wish you two would get a room and fill it with meth and live hand grenades.

ice grillin you

give up the hamels stuff rube...its not happening...i never thought id say it but you are on a phreak type level of homership with this franchise

and its not on par...victorino is way down this year...utley is off...choke is way off...people sucked polancos dick early but hes 34 and his presence has thrown off the lineup more than its helped it...victorino should be batting second...bullpen is a train wreck...and not just closer...chan ho is a huge loss...rotation even at full strength is borderline

they might make the playoffs because the national league is pathetic but they have less than a zero chance at the world series

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 30, 2010, 09:19:48 PM
i can't express how much i wish you two would get a room and fill it with meth and live hand grenades.

you are just upset that you cant be the meat btwn our bread

Rome

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 30, 2010, 09:20:32 PM
give up the hamels stuff rube...its not happening...i never thought id say it but you are on a phreak type level of homership with this franchise

and its not on par...victorino is way down this year...utley is off...choke is way off...people sucked polancos dick early but hes 34 and his presence has thrown off the lineup more than its helped it...victorino should be batting second...bullpen is a train wreck...and not just closer...chan ho is a huge loss...rotation even at full strength is borderline

they might make the playoffs because the national league is pathetic but they have less than a zero chance at the world series

im just passing along whats being said, from what ive seen hamels looks like the same clitoris he always was.

and while you, being the debbie downer buzzkill you are, might write off vic, uts and choke; im gonna go ahead and assume that by october they will hit their career averages. if its a down year or they just happen to suck now, then so be it. what can you do.

im not sure how polanco as "thrown off" the lineup. the normal lineup has had 1 week together. you keep forgetting that jimmy is the heart and soul and without him they are nothing. they miss jimmy at the top and arent even close to the same without him. you love jimmy. you would finger his butt if asked. how dont you see this.