New York, New York....Big City of Dreams

Started by ice grillin you, December 13, 2010, 02:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Exactly.

The Stew Bradley mourning was nauseating. The Eagles defense is being considered good and tough because of Jim Johnson's legacy, they assume he left behind a whiz kid coordinator with superb talent.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 16, 2010, 02:23:56 PM
Exactly.

The Stew Bradley mourning was nauseating. The Eagles defense is being considered good and tough because of Jim Johnson's legacy, they assume he left behind a whiz kid coordinator with superb talent.

bradley is a significant loss but the way the media portrays it is that its a loss because he was really good when the reason its as big  loss as it is is because they are replacing him with a 7th round rookie
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

It wouldnt matter if it was a 3rd rounder.

When you lose your starting MLB its pretty much a significant downgrade on any NFL team-even more so late in the season when you're in a playoff race.

Tomahawk

Losing a starting MLB is hurtful to teams that actually have talent at that position. The Eagles will be no worse without Bradley...this defense blows

hbionic

Quote from: rjs246 on December 16, 2010, 08:48:32 AM
Good. I hope all of their injured players play. Nothing like a team full of wounded meatheads to play againt when you need a win.

Your spelling as of late has been atrocious. You sure didn't hack your account?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on December 16, 2010, 03:30:27 PM
It wouldnt matter if it was a 3rd rounder.

When you lose your starting MLB its pretty much a significant downgrade on any NFL team

no

and in fact we dont even know 100% that it will be a significant downgrade for the eagles...but it looks worse than most teams when you have to start a 7th round rookie
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: hbionic on December 16, 2010, 04:07:14 PM
Your spelling as of late has been atrocious. You sure [________] didn't hack your account?

hbionic

Wow. MDS must have been using his Jew-di Mind Powers and blocked me from typing his name.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Your face is an error...interest that fargo

PhillyGirl

Might have missed this but both DJax and Asante are playing.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 16, 2010, 04:51:18 PM
Your face is an error...interest that fargo

Despite the fact that this thought is utterly malformed, I like the effort.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.