Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

QuoteWho Wants To Visit NovaCare Complex On Thursday?, I need 2-3 people, please

We're re-launching the web site and we are looking for a few of you to attend. Time is at Noon - 1:30 or so. Take a look at the new site, tour the building and have lunch. First three who reply and who can make it are in.

Sgt PSN

3 people for a website re-launch?  Sounds glamorous! 

ice grillin you

very professional happening when you list the time as "or so"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

farg that and farg them..you know theyre gonna open up the gift shop in hopes that you buy a $250 jersey with a player name who they shouldnt even have the right to sell. the fact that the eagles are still trying to find ways to pull money out its fans pockets during this little lockout theyre having is deplorable - i dont care the premise, there isnt an event i would go to right now that would show my "support" for the eagles.   

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I pray for Shiva to make a call on the Eagles staff often.  Shiva the Destroyer.

Destroyer.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Gozer pictured in his natural state, under Shiva's stomping feet:

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Pretty good bubble too...can he play linebacker?

If so, lets get him in for a look at FB.

Munson

He looks about the same size as the guys they're bringing in for interviews at that position.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome