Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

haha - I wouldn't advocate for that.

He's been on the downswing for awhile.

Now if Howie wants to sell his ass to get Watson? IN.

QB Eagles

MDS

racist jags trainer "resigned"

gonna really love watching urban crater...hes already off to a great start and its mid february
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I think his name is Urban Mire, not Urban Crater.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Ariel, the 5 year old girl Andy Reid's farg-up son nearly killed, emerged from a coma.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Bury Britt Reid under the prison.

General_Failure

Or next to his brother. Either one's fine.

PhillyPhreak54

Because I've been disconnected from earth for awhile - did Reid blow hot?

General_Failure

Yep. Charged with DUI, placed on leave by the team, and his contract has expired.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Diomedes

Two teams, not to mention the League itself, have long accommodated the Reid family's unprofessional arrangements, and the yield has been a fatal OD on team facilities, and a drunken driving maiming of a child.

Still, no one talking about the corrosive affect of nepotism on an organization, and society generally. 

Nothing quite says "world class operation" like "the unqualified farg up has the job instead of the qualified applicant, because his daddy is the coach."

Apparently, everyone is cool with that as long as the money flow.

General_Failure

We already knew this from how players are treated when they get caught wife beating or, let's say, beating their 4 year old son with a switch and leaving scars on his testicles. Dan Snyder was doing literal sex trafficking with the team's cheerleaders.

You better not bring attention to America's injustices during the national anthem, though. We won't tolerate that bullshtein.

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like Russell Wilson is the next one to whine his way out of a city