Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

lolol....i almost respect whoever did this...

QuoteAlex Smith was not a unanimous choice for Comeback Player of the Year. He got 49 out of the 50 votes, with one voter giving it to Ben Roethlisberger.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Had to be some mouth breathing yinzer

QB Eagles

The yinzers came up short where it mattered. Donald is the best defensive player of his generation but I'm not sure what TJ Watt has to do to win DPOY if his 2020 season wasn't enough.

Diomedes

Sometimes you live under the shadow of a GOAT.   If Lewis Hamilton wasn't the greatest ever, Max Verstappen would be winning a lot of races.  He's the second best driver, and in most any other time, would be the best.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

I'm not sure Hamilton is a better driver than Verstappen. Hamilton has a better car. Likewise, I think Watt was better than Donald this year (including in their games against the Eagles). Donald was still excellent, but I think he benefitted from his higher name recognition and inertia.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

I know he has a NTC and probably wants no part of the Eagles but a Wentz + for Watson would be unreal

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 07, 2021, 02:43:51 PM
The yinzers came up short where it mattered. Donald is the best defensive player of his generation but I'm not sure what TJ Watt has to do to win DPOY if his 2020 season wasn't enough.

be a better player than Aaron Donald?

PhillyPhreak54

Too bad the Eagles have no money.

Patrick Peterson and the Cardinals are going to break up. He will be a UFA.

MDS

lol too bad the eagles have no money to spend on a washed up player who would never ever sign with them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

marty schottenheimer who has the most wins in nfl history without a championship dead

Munson

https://twitter.com/tombrady/status/1359624029649457162

Tom Brady drunk tweeting about a video of drunk Tom Brady.
True GOAT status
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD