Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Josh Gordon was back on the Seahawks roster and eligible to play again. Josh Gordon is no longer eligible to play or practice again for violating the terms of his reinstatement.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn that was fast. Did he smoke a celebratory blunt in the locker room or something?

General_Failure

Looking forward to his 18th chance at a comeback next season.

SD

I'll still never understand this trade but now it's that much worse
The Texans' first-round pick that the Dolphins own thanks to the Laremy Tunsil trade is now a Top 5 pick....

Rome

I can't understand how someone could name their child Laremy.  I mean wtf.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on December 28, 2020, 05:37:53 PM
I'll still never understand this trade but now it's that much worse
The Texans' first-round pick that the Dolphins own thanks to the Laremy Tunsil trade is now a Top 5 pick....

BOB farged that team dry.

General_Failure

Gase unofficially done with the Jets after next week. Truly the most devastating news of 2020.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I hope they take him. He's got to get out of Philly if he's ever going to have a chance to be a head coach.

Diomedes

He's got to coach somewhere else to prove that he's not just a team guy.

I think I've said that like ten times but no one listens to anything I say so expect me to say it again soon.

Eagaholic

I think Duce needs a new start somewhere else or teams will just think he's an Eagles guy.

Diomedes

Huh.  I hadn't thought of it that way.

PhillyPhreak54

Lions and Stafford agree to part ways.

San Fran?
New England?

SD