Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

QuoteTexans fired VP of Communications Amy Palcic, telling her she no longer was "a cultural fit", per sources. Palcic was the first and only woman to have full PR responsibilities for an NFL team. She was the winner of the 2017 Rozelle Award for best PR staff. She is widely respected.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow.

Even with Bob McNair six feet deep that organization still screws the pooch.

Unless Amy somehow was found to be a whackjob MAGA posting crack pot shtein online.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 11, 2020, 10:21:13 AM
Wow.

Even with Bob McNair six feet deep that organization still screws the pooch.

Unless Amy somehow was found to be a whackjob MAGA posting crack pot shtein online.

She's definitely a liberal

https://mobile.twitter.com/amypalcic?lang=en

Diomedes

quick, top five worst run organizations in the NFL.  mine:

Washington
Jets
Texans
Bengals
Chargers
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

She's receiving overwhelming praise from everyone and the Texans are being highly criticized...so I expect at any moment President snowflake and his supporters will start smearing her and creating fake controversies.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn she may have been whacked because of being liberal then.

The climate around here obviously is MAGAcentric.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on November 11, 2020, 10:45:37 AM
quick, top five worst run organizations in the NFL.  mine:

Washington
Jets
Texans
Bengals
Chargers

That is pretty solid. Detroit is knocking on the door too.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 11, 2020, 10:21:13 AM

other way around...mcnairs axed her as revenge for biden winning
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Congratulations to her on what will surely be a better job, wherever she winds up.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

this is one of many reasons I barely watch the league anymore

nfl live on espn was disgraceful on this...spent 30 seconds on it and then started a 12 minute segment on baker mayfield
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you watched clemson/notre dame....one of the coaches killed a teenager and the other is pro slavery

but omg nfl owners are ghoulish white people. preach brotha
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

all charges around DeAndre Baker's alleged armed robbery dropped.

It's still a shtein show, with witnesses recanting, lawyers being charged for extortion, etc...but neither Dunbar nor Baker will face charges at all.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on November 16, 2020, 12:54:03 PM
all charges around DeAndre Baker's alleged armed robbery dropped.

It's still a shtein show, with witnesses recanting, lawyers being charged for extortion, etc...but neither Dunbar nor Baker will face charges at all.

So, everyone was appropriately paid off. Got it.

Diomedes

Money makes problems disappear.

PhillyPhreak54

And it's reported now that Andy is going to sign him.