Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

its going to be a tuesday game, maybe like 600 or 700

if it happens at all
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Andy Reid
Tuesday game
Against a young QB

Where you at Joe Webb?

PhillyPhreak54

They said the fall and winter would see a resurgence...

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/1312599331044757504 21

ice grillin you

just cancel this preposterous season

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I can't believe you radical left liberals want to take football away from real Americans.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Dude is trying to rob me in particular of the Jordan Mailata blind side tackle experience, and I'm having NONE OF IT!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Breaking news: Coaches now think it might be a good idea to do the thing they should have planned for in farging March if they were serious about having a season. https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1312620946520498176

SD

Not sure why they didn't follow what the NHL and NBA did in the first place

MDS

its a wonder why they didnt bubble 250 people for 32 teams for 6 months
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

It's an insurmountable problem they had no time to even prepare for.

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 04, 2020, 03:24:39 PM
its a wonder why they didnt bubble 250 people for 32 teams for 6 months

Not that hard to do. The league has the money and enough prep time. Players get the option to opt out if they don't want to bubble.

MDS

some asst athletic trainer making 32k a year is def ready to bubble for 6 months

so is the quality control coach

and the nflpa would sign off

General_Failure

Welp, that's the end of the discussion. There's no way those people could be fairly compensated for their time. Better just half-ass a season and potentially kill them for the six games they're paid for.

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 04, 2020, 04:34:47 PM
some asst athletic trainer making 32k a year is def ready to bubble for 6 months

so is the quality control coach

and the nflpa would sign off

They can opt out...not that hard of a concept. There's a million people who'd love to fill those roles on a temp basis.

MDS

invent a time machine mr science and go tell goodell !

youve obviously given this a lot of thought