Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

I can't think of a worse, and probably more true slogan for the Browns, than true to who we'll always be.

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Not sure if I'll get used to them going back to the number on helmet look, but otherwise those uniforms are clean as hell. Def the best of the new ones.

Diomedes

I'm not a fan of the two darker sets, especially the purple one...

I dislike black jerseys altogether.  They just scream insecurity.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

The dark ones are just color rush and alts. It's powder blue at home, white on the road.

General_Failure

The helmet numbers probably wouldn't be so bad if they took the chinstrap into account.

PhillyPhreak54

They're all sweet.

My least fave is the electric blue one

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

There's a possibility you might be colorblind.

Diomedes

I have been so busy doing nothing that I haven't gotten around to researching it:  how is the draft going to actually work?  Will it be online, or just on cable? How can I watch whatever production they offer?

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on April 21, 2020, 03:26:46 PM
There's a possibility you might be colorblind.

electric blue my ass

that like calling pigtown washington village.  Sounds fancy, but aint.

Last one on the right is just the darkest blue they could get away with on their way to trying to have a badass black outfit.

PhillyPhreak54

Um their colors have dark blue now and have in the past.

Anyways Gronk wants to come back and play for Tampa and they're talking trade with NE

General_Failure