farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Eagaholic

Bad news for the Eagles. Lol at a "Barbie and Ken" theme party.

Ed, keep us posted if there's anything else good in People mag.

DH

Seabiscuit36

i'd still love for my meatcicle to be that snickers bar
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagaholic

QuotePoll: Cowboys America's most hated team
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 13, 2009 1:55 PM
NFL_phillips.jpgOld habits die hard.  Apparently, so does old hatred.

In a poll taken by ESPN, the reality show loving Dallas Cowboys fended off a Spygate-fueled challenge from the New England Patriots to win the title of America's most hated team.

Only five teams were listed as possible answers, led by the Cowboys (36%), Patriots (34%), Steelers (12%), Giants (9%), and Raiders (9%).

And while the poll is clearly being used as an artificial time-waster during the NFL's sssslow period, the 870,000 votes cast across 25 topics reveal other interesting glimpses into what football fans think.

Michael Vick, for instance, has roughly three times the fan support of other exiled players Donte' Stallworth and Plaxico Burress.  And fans would still rather have Vick or Stallworth on their team than Terrell Owens.  (Perhaps Joanna Krupa voted.)

The answers to two other topics may catch the league office's attention.

64% of respondents are in favor of an 18-game season.  No surprise there.

A whopping 77% of NFL fans said they'd "appreciate" legal gambling on those games in their state.  Even less of a surprise there.   

link to the actual poll    http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcwest/0-9-355/SportsNation--Twenty-five-bold-proclamations.html

reese125

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 13, 2009, 04:03:16 PM

call her Sea...according to People Magazine, Tony Romo broke up with Jessica Simpson on Thursday.

phillymic2000

Quote from: reese125 on July 13, 2009, 09:08:42 PM

call her Sea...according to People Magazine, Tony Romo broke up with Jessica Simpson on Thursday.

Tony Homo or not, she's fargin hot.

DH

Quote from: phillymic2000 on July 13, 2009, 09:21:42 PM

Tony Homo or not, she's fargin hot.

Um, no

ice grillin you

wow youre dumb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

yeah--whats so dumb about that slick?

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

he was trying to be funny and mocking easy...but it doesnt change the fact that hes an unfunny moron

back on topic i saw some pics the other day of the new dallas stadium and that thing is pretty farging cool

Zanshin

Watched the NFL Replay of the Week 17 Eagles/Cowboys game. Man, that never gets old. I had such a good time watching that, it was just silly. I kept rewinding it to explain all the best parts to my five-year-old, and we just laughed our asses off. Great bonding moments right there.

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 14, 2009, 08:22:44 AM
he was trying to be funny and mocking easy...but it doesnt change the fact that hes an unfunny moron

back on topic i saw some pics the other day of the new dallas stadium and that thing is pretty farging cool

wrong cracker-Sea said he wanted a BJ from her, I simply said he still has a shot-so take you and your cow suit the farg on outta here

ice grillin you

so then you really did miss two people talking about their breakup 12 minutes before you posted that...wow....and i was trying to defend you...you really are dumber than i thought and my opinion of your intelligence before this was impossibly low