farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Just watched it on the DVR, fargin awesome. :-D

Feva

Jerrah's pissed at Barber.

"He can play with that injured toe... I see nothing that led us to believe he couldn't."
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Magical_Retard

barber is probably one of the toughest guys in the league.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

SD_Eagle5

Jerry Jones has some farging balls questioning a players toughness, like that Hoyda knows what it's like to play through an injury.

phillymic2000

He has never missed a day of work with all that plastic surgery and face lifts! thats a tough ass man right there. I'll take Barber in a second, nice one two punch. Especially since Andy is now commited to the run :paranoid

ice grillin you

probably shouldnt have said it but jj is right...dislocated pinky toe...grow a sack mary...maybe if they were out of it you sit but damn its in the middle of a playoff race and you already have a back thats out for the year

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

I love that calling him Mary is correct and insulting at the same time...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Seabiscuit36

Phillips was saying his calf was farged up too, who knows.  If he wasnt healthy, i really dont think he would have done better than Choice did. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

fat wade was just protecting his player as he should...fact is barber is farging bitch...just cause you play hard when you do play doesnt not make you a phony tough guy...anyone can play when they are a 100% and most people do play when they have a wittle boo boo on there pwinky toe

PoopyfaceMcGee

Did the medical staff say that Barber could go without further injury?  If so, he's a puss.  If not, Jerrah's an idiot.  Either way, we win because we're not Cowboys fans.

ice grillin you

everything ive read says that barber didnt think he could go...its a pain tolerance issue nothing less nothing more...i mean its a dislocated pinky toe...what are you gonna dislocate it again if you play...cut that shtein off before you sit out the biggest game of the year flag

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, but now that they lost, this NEXT game is actually the biggest game of the year.

And the final game against that pesky Eagles team could actually end up being even bigger.

Feva

On PTI yesterday, they mentioned that Wade said that the training staff said Barber couldn't go.  He wanted to, but they held him back.  I know you could argue that Wade could be trying to cover up for Barber, but he wouldn't come out and lie if it contradicts his boss' attacks...  Then he's putting his already shaky job security on the line.

reese125

Sources close to Adam Jones have confirmed to Fanball.com's Ryan Houston that Jones will miss the rest of the season with a neck injury

I really hope hes ok.

ice grillin you

Quote from: EagleFeva on December 10, 2008, 12:19:21 PM
On PTI yesterday, they mentioned that Wade said that the training staff said Barber couldn't go.  He wanted to, but they held him back.  I know you could argue that Wade could be trying to cover up for Barber, but he wouldn't come out and lie if it contradicts his boss' attacks...  Then he's putting his already shaky job security on the line.

sure he would...then the cowboys get the best of both worlds...an owner that is making sure one of his best players gets on the field and a coach who is defending his player...this is psychological warfare at its best...jj knows exactly what hes doing