farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Holy crap.  How could I forget last year's sweep?

Ugh - coffee please.  NOW.

Feva

You were probably too busy rooting for a draft pick.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on January 29, 2008, 09:39:33 AM

Zinger of the week nominee.

Eagaholic

Quote from: phillymic2000 on January 29, 2008, 08:36:19 AM
QuoteBefore the Eagles played the Cowboys last month in Dallas, Owens said during a conference call, "In my heart, I'm getting the last laugh." He also said, "I think everybody can assess what has gone on since I've left. I've said all the time, the proof is in the pudding."

The Cowboys lost to the Eagles the next Sunday and were eliminated by the New York Giants in the divisional round of the NFC playoffs. In Owens' two years with Dallas, the Eagles and Cowboys have each won an NFC East title, but neither has advanced beyond the divisional round. The Eagles have won three of the four meetings against Owens and the Cowboys.

This cracked me up, I got the last laugh even though we've lost 3 of 4 to them :-D Plus now he has to pay the additional 700k what a bastich

So he's said all the time "the proof is in the pudding."  Instead of those popcorn icons we need an icon of TO eating pudding. That should be their new rallying cry - "We're cowboys eating pudding!"  or  How 'bout them puddin eatin Cowboys?!

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: EagleFeva on January 29, 2008, 09:39:33 AM

Well played.  

Also, el em eh oh @ TO having to pay the Eagles.  ha!

phattymatty

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 29, 2008, 10:12:16 AM
That should be their new rallying cry - "We're cowboys eating pudding!"

i think this really has a chance to stick.

Beermonkey

I did a Google image search for "Gay Cowboys eating pudding" & came up with this. What does this have to do with the topic? Nothing at all.

Eagaholic

I think that might be Jason Whitten and Marion Barber. With their season over a couple of weeks ago they figure they probably wont be drug tested for a while.

SunMo

Dumbass Romo singing Journey to Jessica

i wish it would've ended the way many thought the Sopranos ended

lol @ the dude feeling Jessica up
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on January 29, 2008, 01:17:08 PM
Dumbass Romo singing Journey to Jessica

i wish it would've ended the way many thought the Sopranos ended

lol @ the dude feeling Jessica up

Ha.  Awesome.

shorebird

Ha, TO plays with the Eagles one year and goes to the Superbowl, two years with the Cowboys and has yet to win a playoff game.

paco

Quote from: shorebird on January 29, 2008, 05:54:34 PM
Ha, TO plays with the Eagles one year and goes to the Superbowl, two years with the Cowboys and has yet to win a playoff game.

But he is having the last laugh.  Just ask him!
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

shorebird

He's not laughing anything like what I am, especially after watching his fake ass crying and whining over what he thought the press was going to say about Romo. Like anyone actually took his sobbing and blubbering serious.

Farg Owens.

Eagaholic

I thought his meltdown was real myself. I also think his suicide attempt was real as well, not just accidentally mixing up pills. Basically he's psychotic and he was probably premenstral as well during the Romo thing, which is always a bad combo.