farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Brady gift-wrapped that TD for Dallas.

mussa

Brady is blazing the cowpukes. Im luvin it
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Geowhizzer

Is there a team in the league that can beat the Patsies this year?

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on October 14, 2007, 05:17:01 PM
Wade Phillips is such a farging joke, every time they show him on the sidelines i can't believe he's actually a NFL coach

lol....so true
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 14, 2007, 05:42:34 PM
Is there a team in the league that can beat the Patsies this year?

Indy at home

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD_Eagle5

They should change the name of the AFCC to the Superbowl

ice grillin you

am i the only person rooting for the pats to go 16-0....the eagles suck and have no chance at anything...so why not have them make history....i feel about the pats like i did the 90's dallas teams...theres no one you can really hate

SunMo

how could you not hate Jerry Jones or Michael Irvin
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

QB Eagles

... or Belichick, the icehole in a ratty sweatshirt who cheats at both football and marriage.

SunMo

you're a fag if you care about anybody cheating at their marriage

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

QB Eagles

It's just his whole miserable sourpuss persona. He's a great coach without question, but could he seem like a bigger douche?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2007, 09:28:33 PM
am i the only person rooting for the pats to go 16-0....the eagles suck and have no chance at anything...so why not have them make history....i feel about the pats like i did the 90's dallas teams...theres no one you can really hate

First part of your post I agree with. I'd rather have the Pats win and lump all their shtein into 1 decade. I rooted for them against the Colts last season cause I didn't want to see Manning win a title.

Second part of your post I disagree with more than anything I've ever disagreed with you about.

ice grillin you

i love irvin...and i like emmitt and aikman...i really dont see a lot to hate about those cowboys teams

as for ne i will be rooting for the eagles to win thanksgiving weekend as hard as ive ever rooted for them....but if they lose i def will be rooting for ne to be 16-0...its a just a great story if they do

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2007, 09:28:33 PM

I'm with you on the 16-0 thing with the Pats.  I like their team and they're everything I want the Eagles to be.  But we're polar opposites on the Dallas teams of the 90's.....or any decade for that matter.  I hated them and wanted them to fail miserably.  Were they a great team?  Yeah, but that didn't mean I had to like them or root for them.  I hated Irvin, Aikman and Emmitt during their run.  I hated the whole bunch of them.  Jerrah, Jimmy, all the way down to the waterboy.  Nate Newton, Leon Lett, Jay Novacheck, Kelvin Martin.....farg em all.