farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

fargin A right. get out your popcorn folks this is going to be good  :yay

maybe bill needs to give TO his Back Yard Drills DVD series so he doesn't make kids cry at his own camp.  fargin icehole.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

I know you guys are all hoping that there will be a huge meltdown this year. But rest assured, it ain't gonna happen. Next year? Sure. Not this year.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

im not saying he will meltdown this year

but for the final time the first year thing is a myth

hes only had one first year in his entire career

you can hardly formulate a theorem on that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

rjs, so your saying Dallas is going to be good this year and win the division, TO will have a similar year like he had in philly first year?
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Dallas is the favorite to win the division, no question. Everyone keeps pointing at their offensive line, which sucks no doubt, but to think that their offense won't produce with TO, Glenn, Witten and Jones/Barber is ridiculous. Add that to a young tough defense and they should be favored to win the division.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Dillen

I think they're overrated as of now but still will be pretty good. As soon as they signed TO everyone thought they're Superbowl contenders now. Let's see Bledsoe not get sacked over 3 times a game, then I might agree.

ice grillin you

the skins are better than dallas....and the eagles are on par with them...dallas doesnt scare me....that being said they def could win the division

PoopyfaceMcGee

IGY is just trying to look at this in any way that makes it more likely the skins will win the East.

MURP

I already made a deal with satan, TO is going down. 

mussa

hopefully that fat little kid who he made fun of will fall into the clutches of the trench coat mafia and obtain an UZI and finish him off as well as rosenhaus

Beermonkey

T.O., Bledsoe struggling to find rhythm

I hope the Dallas fans will enjoy the microscopic level of attention T.O. brings with him.

QuoteAfter the deep ball that didn't come close in a drill without defenders, the pass that was underthrown in double coverage and the one that went high, wide and out of bounds, Drew Bledsoe must have sensed frustration rising in Terrell Owens.

So the quarterback made a pre-emptive strike Wednesday morning. Soon after they went to the sideline, Bledsoe went looking for Owens, walking about 50 yards merely to give him an encouraging pat on the rear.

Such an exchange between most quarterbacks and receivers would hardly be noticed, especially during the seventh practice of training camp. However, everything that happens between this receiver and his quarterback is newsworthy.

So, T.O., is everything OK between y'all?

"Every day is a day of improvement," Owens said following the practice and a chat with coach Bill Parcells, which included technical talk about hand placement on a specific type of catch.

"If we take a step back, we go back to the drawing board and we try to correct our mistakes and build on those the next day. Every day is critical, but it's no reason to panic right now."

The early session Wednesday in Oxnard, Calif., was the second straight in which Bledsoe and Owens were out of whack.

"We're getting there," Owens said. "We're not there yet, but as I said from Day 1, this is what training camp and practice is all about. We're not going to get it done in one day, a week. The season is yet to get here. Once the season starts, I feel we'll be ready."

Owens' attitude is a good sign for the Cowboys. They've invested $10 million this season alone in Owens being on his best behavior and so far he's showed no signs of the problems that prompted San Francisco and Philadelphia to give up on him regardless of his All-Pro ability.

Owens is the only newcomer among Dallas' top four receiving threats. Bledsoe already is comfortable throwing to Terry Glenn, Jason Witten and Patrick Crayton, so part of the problem with Owens right now could be the normal feeling-out process all quarterbacks and receivers must go through.

"That's what those drills are for, No. 1 to get our timing down and obviously for me to get some balls in my hands so I can get familiar with his touch," Owens said.

Parcells wouldn't elaborate on his talk with Owens, but the receiver called it "a good conversation."

"At this point, we're just trying to take it day-by-day, camp practice-by-camp practice," Owens said. "It's been fun so far."

Owens said they discussed "a little bit of everything," from football to diets.

"He's eating healthy these days," Owens said. "He's slimmed down. ... I kind of complimented him on his good shape coming into camp."

mussa

i can't wait for him to be touched by a suplex angel

reese125

I dont know where all the issues are the critics are talking about with this line. Everything is based on last years results. Yes, Bledsoe absorbed a NFC high 49 sacks last year. that was also without Flozell Adams their 2 time Pro-Bowler. Hes 100% healthy. Its not like Kosier, who replaces Larry Allen is a rookie. Hes a 4year vet. Rivera and now Fabini are on the right side. The only real problem they have from what I see is the center spot.

when Glenn was getting double teamed last year--and still producing--, Bledsoe was forced to look other ways in the pocket, creating much more time for defenses to zone in on Bledsoe and his immobile ass for sacks. TO changes that big time

As I much as I hate Dallas and any NFC team, I think Bledsoe has the overwhelming better ability to hit recievers on the fly in stride. TO will have so many more oppotunities for YAC's than with Donovan.

I agree with RJS, as the the Boys are the favorites, not because of Owens alone--but the defense is tight as well. It sucks, but sadly its true.

ice grillin you

IGY is just trying to look at this in any way that makes it more likely the skins will win the East.

ive alrady predicted they will win the east....so i dont really need to make up reasons for it to be more likely

Tomahawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 02, 2006, 10:50:19 PM
QuoteMonday afternoon marked the first revelation of a chink in the Terrell Owens' armor.

Following a largely bit of unsuccessful 7-on-7 work, offensive assistant Todd Haley summoned his players over to another side of the field. Owens, however, did not join the group, choosing, apparently, to register his disgust by taking a knee alongside the defensive players.

And after practice, T.O. remains on the field for a looong time, first engaging in an animated conversation with Haley, and then meeting with Parcells to voice some additional opinions. No predictions of a coming disaster here; just
a chink in the armor, that's all.

Link? I only ask so I can e-mail the article to some cowboy loving douchebags I know.