farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

PF... for real... you need to stop lying to yourself.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Tomahawk

Quote from: Philly Forever on March 20, 2006, 04:41:08 PM
Yeah, but Moss on average per year has had a better career stat-wise than TO. TO barely has better stats, but has been in the league 2 years longer. That tells me Moss isn't slacking that much. He was in a much better situation in Oakland than TO is in Dallas. Moss was playing with a better QB than Bledsoe, a better offensive line and better offensive cast than Dallas has.

Moss was hurt for most of the season he was in Oakland.

I'm not saying Owens is going to catch fourteen TDs in (what was it, ten?) 10 weeks? I'm saying he'll be close.

The BIGSTUD

I think TO is going to have his worst year as a starting NFL wide receiver since he blossomed. Now his worst year - not including injuries, was 2003. 80 catches 1,100 yards and 9 TDs.

I think he'll have a worse year than that in Dallas. Now whether that means 79 catches and 1,090 yards or 50 catches and 800 yards remains to be seen. But I think he will have his worst season since he bloomed as a star, in 2006.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SunMo

i wish i could actually make real predictions on what i wish would happen, that would be fun.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

The BIGSTUD

I'm not saying TO is going to come out and have 20 catches for 300 yards here. I said that earlier in the topic, but I was just kidding around and busting balls. But is it really outrageous to say TO could possibly have a worse season than 2003?
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's overly hopeful to think he'll have anything but a very great season.

The BIGSTUD

What do you mean by very great season? Give your prediction for his stats in 2006.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteNEW YORK (AP) - Now that he's signed with the Dallas Cowboys, Terrell Owens wants to talk about his two seasons in Philadelphia.
He is writing a book called "Ineligible Receiver: The Real Story of My Journey from the Super Bowl to the Sidelines." It is due in July.
"Finally, the real T.O. story can be told," Simon & Schuster executive David Rosenthal said. "It's an important chapter in the long-term struggle for players' rights in the NFL."
Owens helped the Eagles reach the Super Bowl after the 2004 season. This past season, he criticized coaches and teammates, notably quarterback Donovan McNabb. He was suspended at midseason, then deactivated for the rest of the season.
He was released last week and signed with Dallas on Saturday

Another book.

Feva

1,000-1,000 yds, 8-10TD's.

at least.

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 20, 2006, 04:54:41 PM
QuoteNEW YORK (AP) - Now that he's signed with the Dallas Cowboys, Terrell Owens wants to talk about his two seasons in Philadelphia.
He is writing a book called "Ineligible Receiver: The Real Story of My Journey from the Super Bowl to the Sidelines." It is due in July.
"Finally, the real T.O. story can be told," Simon & Schuster executive David Rosenthal said. "It's an important chapter in the long-term struggle for players' rights in the NFL." Owens helped the Eagles reach the Super Bowl after the 2004 season. This past season, he criticized coaches and teammates, notably quarterback Donovan McNabb. He was suspended at midseason, then deactivated for the rest of the season.
He was released last week and signed with Dallas on Saturday

Another book.

sickening. hes martin luther king, to is. what a guy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Quote from: EagleFeva on March 20, 2006, 04:55:13 PM

at least.

1,000-1,000 yards? That's not much of a tolerance.

The real story, huh? I wonder if it's "I'm a dumbass," "I'm a douchebag," or if it's just full of lies.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Philly Forever on March 20, 2006, 04:53:18 PM
What do you mean by very great season? Give your prediction for his stats in 2006.

1300-1500 yards, 11-13 TD's.

Feva

Quote from: Tomahawk on March 20, 2006, 04:59:27 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on March 20, 2006, 04:55:13 PM

at least.

1,000-1,000 yards? That's not much of a tolerance.

Well, I wasn't giving a range... I was giving a "floor" or minimum.

rjs246

Can someone just put a pill in the back of his head and be done with it?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

bobbyinlondon

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 20, 2006, 05:00:46 PM
Quote from: Philly Forever on March 20, 2006, 04:53:18 PM

1300-1500 yards, 11-13 TD's.

I don't know about that--he's got Flozell Adams, just back after ACL surgery at LT; a 36 year old Larry Allen at LG (maybe, if Dallas doesn't cut him first); question mark at center; a guy who was riding pine in Detroit at the other guard spot; and Jason Fabini, who the Jets thought so much of they didn't even try to re-sign him.  I wonder what Owens is going to say if Drew plays like he did last year--good in some games, but pitiful enough down the stretch, where they wasted a 7-3 start to become the first Cowboys team to miss the playoffs after such a record? Will he say that Drew got tired in the 2nd half of the season?