farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad-Lad

Quote from: rjs246 on March 20, 2006, 01:15:33 PM
QuoteI'd rather shave my inner anus with a rusty butter knife.

I'm disappointed that no one commented on this.

we leave all things anus to you rjs.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'd rather listen to Kevin Federline's raps... which is probably even worse than the rusty butter knife/anus.

phattymatty

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on March 20, 2006, 01:44:26 PM
popozao

Someone else watches "The Soup".

Peanut butter Feder-time!

Tomahawk

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 20, 2006, 01:02:16 PM
Reports of the Cowboys' imminent demise are exaggerated.  That's all I'm saying.  They have as good a chance as anyone to win the division now, whether we like it or not.

Owens will undoubtedly enjoy another great year, similar to his first year in Philadelphia. Why the farg did he have to be such a petulant douchebag?

Mad-Lad

he's got nothing better to do.

Don Ho

Quote from: rjs246 on March 20, 2006, 01:15:33 PM
QuoteI'd rather shave my inner anus with a rusty butter knife.

I'm disappointed that no one commented on this.

I think I'll change my sig to "rusty butter kinfe".
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

The BIGSTUD

I don't see how TO can have even close to as good of a year as he had here in 2004. He was surrounded by multiple weapons and had a great QB throwing him the ball.

I don't see how he can repeat a year nearly that good in Dallas. He's a great player, but so is Randy Moss. His year in Oakland sucked, and everyone said befoire the season that he'll have his best season yet. TO in Dallas looks like a carbon copy of Moss in Oakland to me.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

JTrotter Fan

Stupid sports radio here is pimping TO like there's no tomorrow.  It's sickening to hear their sudden change of heart.  I hope Parcells kills him in training camp this summer. 

I've officially given up listening to Dallas sports radio after this crap.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PoopyfaceMcGee

TO is a great player whose on-field effort to get open and get the ball thrown his way is relentless.

Moss is a great player whos on-field effort is directly proportional to how much he cares at any given time.

BIG difference.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Philly Forever on March 20, 2006, 04:35:39 PM
I don't see how TO can have even close to as good of a year as he had here in 2004. He was surrounded by multiple weapons and had a great QB throwing him the ball.

I don't see how he can repeat a year nearly that good in Dallas. He's a great player, but so is Randy Moss. His year in Oakland sucked, and everyone said befoire the season that he'll have his best season yet. TO in Dallas looks like a carbon copy of Moss in Oakland to me.

Moss was hampered by a hamstring injury. I believe he played many games hurt (or at least claimed to be).

The BIGSTUD

Yeah, but Moss on average per year has had a better career stat-wise than TO. TO barely has better stats, but has been in the league 2 years longer. That tells me Moss isn't slacking that much. He was in a much better situation in Oakland than TO is in Dallas. Moss was playing with a better QB than Bledsoe, a better offensive line and better offensive cast than Dallas has.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If you want to think Owens is not going to get his 1000+ yards and 10 TD's, keep deluding yourself.