farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Geo...dude.  Why do you care what Dez farging Bryant says on Twitter?  Has cornteen, as we say it in Baltimore, rotted your brain?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on May 03, 2020, 08:40:53 AM
Geo...dude.  Why do you care what Dez farging Bryant says on Twitter?  Has cornteen, as we say it in Baltimore, rotted your brain?

For the first question:  Meh.  Came up on my feed because some Philly media I follow liked it.  Decided to share.

For the second question:  A quarter-century of teaching middle school probably took care of that long before CoronaPlagueTM.

phattymatty

that piece of garbage greg hardy is on the ufc card tonight.

Diomedes

Diomedes

General_Failure

Jerry Jones announced that they will play home games in front of a crowd. Bold prediction, but I assume he meant that anyone still alive during the season will be allowed to enter the stadium.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Leighton Vander Esch - broken collarbone
Blake Jarwin - torn ACL

Diomedes

La'el Collins done for the season.

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Smith is officially shut down, getting neck surgery.

SD