farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Hey, we've all been there at least once. Be glad it was his eye and not his dingus.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

They gonna cut Dontari Poe and Eagles "All Arrested Team" starter Daryl Worley if they can't trade them...which they can't now that everyone knows they'll just be cut.  Ain't no one want either of those guys so bad they're gonna accept their contracts just to prevent another team signing them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Dallas getting their asses kicked on turkey day is a nice consolation prize from 2020.

Of course, it being 2020, the asskicking has to come from Washington.

Eagaholic

I caught a bit of the game. Makes me realize just how bad the Eagles are.

SD

NFCCG since 1997:

Tom Brady 1
Dallas 0

Years in NFC since 1997

Tom Brady 1
Dallas 24

QB Eagles

Also pretty sure every team in the NFC has made the NFCCG more recently than the Cowboys except the WFT and Lions.

General_Failure

And only a quarter of them beat the Eagles in it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 19, 2021, 09:46:40 AM
Also pretty sure every team in the NFC has made the NFCCG more recently than the Cowboys except the WFT and Lions.

dolphins, texans, browns, bengals too in the afc
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

The Cowboys and quarterback Dak Prescott have agreed to a four-year, $160 million contract that includes a record $126 million guaranteed, a source tells ESPN's Adam Schefter.

PhillyPhreak54

Saves them $12.2 this year on the cap vs tagging him

Diomedes

Apparently Zeke has some dangerous dogs.  For a third time now, they're in the news for attacking someone.

Sadly, they're Rottwielers...possibly my favorite breed.  Wonderful dogs that shtein people like Elliot have an unfortunate affinity for. 

Diomedes

SD

Looks like he was having some landscaping done and they got out. The landscaping company is also being sued. I don't blame him for having dogs protect his home I'm sure he has a lot of assets and he's a target. For the money he has though he should have had them trained at a top notch obedience school.