the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 12, 2024, 11:32:36 AMim debating what i want to do

on one hand i have 6 weeks severance and some $$ stored up. on the other, i have no idea when im going to get another decent gig. maybe in a month, maybe in 6 months. is taking a trip to guatemala to get the bug a smart play right now?

doing some phone screens with other agencies next week, well see what comes.

Sorry to hear. VA is hiring pretty much anyone with or without a college degree.

SD

Guy had 3 of his buddies over to watch the chiefs game a few weeks ago. Goes to bed. Gets contacted by one of the guys fiancĂ©. Police searched the house and the 3 men were found dead and frozen in the backyard. Autopsy pending. Weird story 

https://www.newsnationnow.com/danabramslive/kansas-city-chiefs-fans-homeowner-had-no-idea-attorney/

MDS

wait, so there were 3 people just frozen to death in this dudes backyard for multiple days and he didnt notice/nobody noticed?

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 22, 2024, 09:09:44 PMwait, so there were 3 people just frozen to death in this dudes backyard for multiple days and he didnt notice/nobody noticed?

Nope and their cars were still parked out front

MDS

home boy probably drugged them or something...nothing adds up here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That's weird. Reenacting True Detective 4? Saying they'd sit outside until Kadarius Toney caught a ball?

phattymatty

I've been following this story on TikTok for the last week.  lame I know but surprisingly good resource for shtein like this. honestly I think it's crazier that the wives/girlfirneds didn't show up for 2+ days than the dude not knowing what happened.  they were all local. my guess is it's an accidental fentanyl thing and man just didn't know what the farg to do.

now people are going crazy because he moved out yesterday and yeah if my boys died in my backyard I would move too.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm not exactly hanging around. Not just for the creepy factor but the true crime hardo's are gonna start showing up at the crib

MDS

accidental OD plays

how did nobody else notice the frozen corpses in his backyard?

phattymatty

the dude in the house was also doing the same drugs as the guys in the backyard?  and he didn't freeze to death?  fent don't farg around.

this is actually a very likely scenario but since everyone gets their news from soccer mom during the day / true crime podcaster at night, people want a murder mystery.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on January 22, 2024, 10:17:37 PMI've been following this story on TikTok for the last week.  lame I know but surprisingly good resource for shtein like this. honestly I think it's crazier that the wives/girlfirneds didn't show up for 2+ days than the dude not knowing what happened.  they were all local. my guess is it's an accidental fentanyl thing and man just didn't know what the farg to do.

now people are going crazy because he moved out yesterday and yeah if my boys died in my backyard I would move too.

No shame I hadn't heard about this story till I was scrolling through TikTok at halftime from Avery after dark...she has some good true crime shtein and she's smokin
https://www.averyafterdark.com/

PhillyPhreak54

A few Primo's have opened up down here - one not too far from us - so we ordered tonight.

Not bad for not being up in PA

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 27, 2024, 11:43:00 PMA few Primo's have opened up down here - one not too far from us - so we ordered tonight.

Not bad for not being up in PA

Not my go to but I've never had a bad sandwich from Primos

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I usually don't eat them up there bc I like my little shops in Pville but down here I'll be eating them more.

We also have a shop called Philly Flats and the dude is from up Reading somewhere and makes a good steak and hoagie.

SD

Video on YouTube was taken down but this guy lives about 10 minutes from me. He chopped his dad's head off and is calling for militias to execute federal employees. It's farging disturbing. Anyone who still supports MAGA can rot in hell

https://twitter.com/bnonews/status/1752530121183928711