Week One - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 05, 2019, 12:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Listen to these scumbag Chicago fans booing Trubisky off the field.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Horrible fans!

Man up and launch projectiles, Bears fans.

Geowhizzer

Rodgers may not survive this game.

PhillyPhreak54

Nagy was so shook by Double Doink he obsessed all offseason about it. And it shows tonight

MDS

bears couldve had mahomes or watson but instead they have this pos trubisky

if this was the eagles id be out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

It took 100 years, but the Bears have discovered the forward pass.

General_Failure

Show people this game when they complain there are too many NFCE games in prime time.

MDS

old people defending preseason hot takes comin atcha
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 05, 2019, 11:31:01 PM
old people defending preseason hot takes comin atcha

I thought I was watching a preseason game tonight.  And agreed, if Trubisky was birds QB my Fall Sundays would be spent surfing or better yet errands.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

my excitement for football last night was over in about 7 min.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 06, 2019, 02:26:38 AM
[I thought I was watching a preseason game tonight.

You basically were.

General_Failure

I can't wait for the next offseason when talk of taking two games from preseason and adding them to the regular season heats up again.

Rome

OJ Simpson & Merrill Hoge are leading the AB hater chorus. 

Glorious. 

QB Eagles

I understand why OJ is trying to insert himself into every NFL story, but I don't understand why other people are letting him. Ignore that old murderer.