Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

And look, another smart move:  they exercised the option year on AP's contract.  He's cheap and dependable.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

A third smart move in a week!

Jordan Reed released.

Apparently, he wants to keep playing.  Any team that signs him shows their ass re: player safety.  This guy should never play again.

Don Ho

What is it, 7 concussions?  He better seek help ASAP.  Poor bastich is "headed" for big trouble.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Doug Gottlieb

@GottliebShow
One @taterskins source told me — Dwayne Haskins was so bad w/the #taterskins playbook that the previous staff was concerned he was dyslexic (he is not)

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

also funny:  Washington offered Amari Cooper $2M more per year than Dallas...and he declined.

Diomedes

Derrius Guice tweeted the following pic couple days ago, said "10 people is the rule" then deleted it

https://twitter.com/goingdeep/status/1240664631175241733

some of the better lines from /r/taterskins

And 5 games is the max, apparently. - /u/Patriot945

Careful, the virus is especially dangerous to people who aren't in great health.  - /u/DeerPunter

i wonder if any of these chicks called his bluff when he told them "i 'play' for the taterskins".  - /u/Renee_gade

Diomedes

Seahawks sending a 5th round pick to Washington for Quinton Dunbar

Diomedes

Washington also going to lose Trent Williams, one way or another.  His agent publicly demanding trade or release, declaring relationship beyond repair.

Way to go Danny...

I hope Williams doesn't land with the Cowboys or Giants.

ice grillin you

he's old didn't play last year and wasn't great the year before that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Eagaholic

In today's NFL, to stand up to his team's medical staff and sit instead of getting paid makes him a bit of a unicorn.

Diomedes

I don't care what this dood's methodology was, I just like seeing Washington dead last

https://twitter.com/Pat_Thorman/status/1246857996505960450