Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Hell yeah!  That was a great game by our Fightin' Phils!

Get the win, and save ALL of the big bullpen arms.  Sitting pretty for Game 4.

All up to November Nola now.

Two to go.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

same time, same channel, hopefully same result tomorrow, gents

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Suarez/Brogdon/Abbott/Nelson/Bellatti just shut out the stros.

Crowd was louder on tv than it was in attendance at both games at mmp

For the love of god 2 more farging wins!

MDS

well that was about the greatest experience of my life...i legit snuck into the game

ive had tickets for all previous playoff games but couldnt get shtein of the WS and am not paying up for these stubhub prices. so my boy sent me his already scanned ticket, i meandered from the RF gate to the 3B looking for an usher i knew, couldnt find one. there were some people standing by one kiosk blocking it, like talking to the person. i just sidled next to them, put my phone under the scanner for a second and walked past. only a white man could get away with this.

for tomorrow, the usher in my section said im cool to do that with him and i know where he is now. so i think im in the clear here. in my rush to get in i neglected to get a rally towel, but a friendly coked up brazilian guy gave me his extra (yes).

as for the game, wow. i mean, what can you say at this point. the crowd to me was MEH. like this is what you get for the world series, very corporate and very rich. lot of people there to take IG selfies and brag to their friends they were there. all clout chasing. lot of people leaving early. one girl was like "theyre leading so im going" and i wanted to strangle her...glad you got in karen. you deserve it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2022, 11:22:33 PM
Ben Revere? Ben Revere.

Is that our old buddy HOF in the center too?

Rome

Pretty sure the rafters in this pile of bricks I live in shook last night when Harper hit his dinger. 

They can take it in Philly tomorrow night.  Think about that for a second.  Amazing. 

Let's get it done, boys.  Destiny awaits. 

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

https://twitter.com/mruram/status/1587814169596006400 46&t=k3Yu48sMANhLQ_frAf44XQ

Powder blues are on the menu for tomorrow night boys
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Jimmy & Chase throwing out the first pitches tonight

Munson

I assume Game 5 is gonna be Pat The Bat and/or Lidge?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: Munson on November 02, 2022, 04:46:17 PM
I assume Game 5 is gonna be Pat The Bat and/or Lidge?

Lidge to chooch would be so money

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that gets my vote.

Nerves setting in as I sit in this farged up traffic. Nola needs to pitch his ass off. Have to have this one.

I think they'll hit Javier despite his good numbers.

Geowhizzer

It's been a Tale of Two Nolas in this playoffs.

Hopefully we get great Nola tonight.  One that attacks the strike zone and puts the hitters on their heels, rather than the Nippily Nola of the past two starts.