Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

so im to understand

phillies win: whatever
phillies lose: this team sucks and im going to slit my wrists
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe they'll give up 18 tonight

Don Ho

On a roll J!

Less Nola in September is always a win win

Of course Astros will have #1 seed wrapped up, will be starting 13 year olds and guys missing limbs and they will destroy the bums the last 3 games

TCU Colorado

So bad now I'm even resorting to Northern Cal HS Football on ESPNU De La Salle and Serra
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

And they wonder why no one has bought into this team.

Sure let's pack the Bank next week to watch a starting staff that suddenly looks old and tired and just plain zesty and a joke of a bullpen and of course these bats that show up once every fourth day. 

got to LOVE the September!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Idgaf bc the Phillies have looked like hammered shtein this road trip

MDS

a 4 game sample size or 4 months of consistent play...gee which one do i go with

im not going to freak out quite yet but yall do your thing

PhillyPhreak54

I'll need you to ask Uncle John about their performance plz during your next meeting

MDS

if theyre still playing like this next week, sure

im going to ask you to take a deep breath and remember they have like 4 games on milwaukee and the 6 seed is actually better than the 5. maybe theyre playing 4d chess right now

Geowhizzer

Hey, if they're going to go into a stretch of utter sucking, it may as well be now when it's too late for my old ass to see them.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 03, 2022, 12:09:42 AM
a 4 game sample size or 4 months of consistent play...gee which one do i go with

trust me when I say this is not a hill you want to die on
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

September is upon us

Castellanos headed for MRI on his oblique

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 03, 2022, 12:17:03 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 03, 2022, 12:09:42 AM

trust me when I say this is not a hill you want to die on

BET they make the playoffs

MDS

1st and 2nd 0 outs, down 1 run and thomson pinch hits someone named donny sands for brandon marsh, who promptly 6-4-3's

ok time to freak out

PhillyPhreak54

A steaming pile of shtein with RISP today