Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

nola was very good but its hard to take this super seriously since the reds are ostensibly an AAA team

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 25, 2022, 07:05:22 PM
JFC Wheeler is out with an injury now?

the expectation is that hes back in 2 weeks...they have 5 games to play with and dont face a good team until late sept

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 25, 2022, 09:50:45 PM
Got a bit lucky in the ninth that Solano can't run, but a hell of an effort by Nola.

You know what's really sad is Solano with his pulled hamstring running like a wounded moose is faster than Hoskins.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

theyre now in this very boring place...5+ games up on milwaukee for 7th, -8 games on atlanta for 4th. nowhere to go.

they have nothing but bad teams for the next 3 weeks, so the remaining 30ish games are about not collapsing and getting ready for a best of 3 road playoff series, likely in atl.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sleepwalking today

Contreras is good but damn he ain't that good

MDS

the phillies have to win every game, god damnit

Don Ho

Don't give a shtein who's pitching, you don't lose like that to Pittsburgh.  Bigger concern is how zesty they play in Arizona as they have been laying eggs there for years so fingers crossed.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Batting practice against that hillbilly Bumgarner 

Don Ho

Don Ho

WTF Ranger?  When he has a bad inning he has a real bad inning.

PhillyPhreak54

You have to be farging shteintin me

The DBacks Stadium continues to be a house of horrors

God damn Ranger

Don Ho

Lets not forget Jean Jean's error.

I told junior yesteday they leave Phoenix 1-2 against DBacks and go into SF with Gibby, Bullpen, Syndershtein.  Good luck against desperate Giants.

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt the bats go silent now and the no name DBacks continue to rip the ball

Just when I was getting ready to go to bed. Took my contacts out. Have to be up at 5.

farg off Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on August 29, 2022, 11:23:07 PM
Lets not forget Jean Jean's error.

I told junior yesteday they leave Phoenix 1-2 against DBacks and go into SF with Gibby, Bullpen, Syndershtein.  Good luck against desperate Giants.

Yep. The dude running is fast as farg too. He laid back and it cost them.

Don Ho

It's going to be a stressful, sphincter tightening, blood pressure raising month. 

3 with Giants playing for their playoff lives
6 with Miami and well you know how that usually goes
6 with Braves playing for possible division
2 with Toronto fighting for last WC spot
and last 3 at Houston, possibly playing until the last game or two to secure homefield.

Enjoy my brothers.

PhillyPhreak54

Btw this dude has an 8 ERA so they're definitely not going to score.