Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

What would be good would be

1. The Blue Jays to not be an offensive juggernaut. I watch them a lot and many nights they can't hit for shtein. They're ripping Wheelers tits.

2. For the Phillies to score some GOD DAMN RUNS

Don Ho

Cy Young?  ASG? 

Can't blame the automatic outs of Bohm and JT or 5th inning collapse Nola not being in Toronto for this shtein.  They suck just fine on their own.

Miami should be a real treat.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I need a vaccine for my eyes.  They hurt.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 13, 2022, 08:31:18 PM
What would be good would be

1. The Blue Jays to not be an offensive juggernaut. I watch them a lot and many nights they can't hit for shtein. They're ripping Wheelers tits.

2. For the Phillies to score some GOD DAMN RUNS

i know you dont believe in math but toronto has too much talent to suck for that long offensively. wheeler is very good but he is not perfect, he was due for a poor start. those statistical inevitabilities met today.

as for your requested offense....dude peep the lineup lol. darack hall 4, bryston stott 5. you aint scorin runs with that.

they have 2 above average hitters in their lineup and they cant generate the offense every night. 3-9 is minor league central. castellanos your boy is absolute garbage.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I get it about the Blue Jays offense...that's one of the reasons I've watched them a lot is bc I like a lot of their players and expected that offense to win the AL East.

Side note listening to TMac have to read betting lines is cringey

And despite their shtein offense they shouldn't be getting worked by Ross Stripling

MDS

they would get worked by any pitcher....look at who is in their lineup.

again youre not going to score any runs with no neck munoz, the corpse of didi, dAAArack hall and matt vierling in the lineup. vierling is a passable 26th man, the rest are not ML players. stott hitting 5th is a farce. castellanos is a top 5 worst player in baseball right now. unplayable.

they had zero depth and lost their best player, it aint that deep
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Welp...

My son and I are going over tomorrow for the game, so... guaranteed loss?

PhillyPhreak54

Against Alcantara?

Oh yeah.

Or maybe they put up 11 runs. And then lose the next two going into the break.

Geowhizzer

Report from Miami:

This team sucks.  That is all.

PhillyPhreak54

I thought you were about to see a perfect game.

1-0 feels like 9-0

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 15, 2022, 07:27:03 PM
Report from Miami:

This team sucks.  That is all.

Where are you sitting?  I know you're a great dad, educator, good role model but I'll fly you both out to Hawaii you make your way above the Phils dugout with junior and just start laying explatives on these clowns. 

So pathetic when this lineup sees a beast like Sandy A and watching them wilt.

Don't know this Garcia cat from Adam but he just made a play we'll never see most of Phils OF make, ever.

MDS

is there a worse lineup than the phillies

PhillyPhreak54

Goddammit Castellanos

Don Ho

WTF!  A sloth trying to score from first ain't happening in this universe.