Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

It's always fun waiting for the Nola meltdown.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Bums had the chance to put this in the bag when that kid was struggling, now we got to hope Nola doesn't melt like a crayon on the sun.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Look at Ace pissing away a lead!

ice grillin you

who took over slopkins body
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Helluva diving stop by Carmargo.  Great scoop by Hoskins.

The Phils playing defense?  Is today April Fool's?

ice grillin you

this is a true test of the franchise cause it's classic offense goes to sleep for the last 7 innings then the bullpen or Nola blows it....but they also are hot as shtein

ice grillin you

farging two outs you gotta score on that or least try

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Nice work wife beater.  Seen some bad swings at the plate in my 50+ years of watching these clowns but that is right up there with the worst

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 15, 2022, 06:35:28 PM
farging two outs you gotta score on that or least try

Yes!  Mr. "Need A Sundial to time my 40" gotta make an attempt there.  Odubel should have been waving a T-bone steak or a bowl of ice cream at home and fatty would have hightailed it home.

PhillyPhreak54

Why in the farg did he bring this arsonist into the game

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 15, 2022, 07:10:30 PM
Why in the farg did he bring this arsonist into the game

because hes a farging idiot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

God damn you Girardi

Don Ho

Earth to Joe, earth to Joe. 

Familia, another Phillies garbage bullpen pickup.

Offense didn't help today, had Dodgers on ropes numerous times and we get Odubal Herrera.

Don Ho

Is anyone even up?