Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

there is a 1000% chance if he signs he will be awful...and the chances of him signing are beneath none

i looked at some highlights. he seems short and fat.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Bryce won the Aaron award.

MDS

end of an era - corny randy is a free agent
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

marte makes sense...they need a CF, hes the lone one on the market, theyre on record about wanting a CF and liking him.

loup does not. there are 5 locks for the pen and theyre going to spend up for a closer type. thats 6 spots. last 2 will be players with options

Geowhizzer

Supposedly Marte has a .398 lifetime average at CBP.

Of course, he would no longer be able to face Phillies pitching there, so subtract about .300 of that...

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 11, 2021, 04:08:10 PM
marte makes sense...

your phillie takes are usually as painful as it gets but i actually agree with you for once...a 33 year old who was never especially good to begin with and is also ready to fall off a cliff and be cooked is actually perfect for the phillies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 11, 2021, 09:10:46 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 11, 2021, 04:08:10 PM
marte makes sense...

your phillie takes are usually as painful as it gets but i actually agree with you for once...a 33 year old who was never especially good to begin with and is also ready to fall off a cliff and be cooked is actually perfect for the phillies

lol
Correct 

MDS

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Marcus Hayes must be drunk.

SD

Embiid's a really good center but he gets hurt, Sixers need a point guard...no brainer

MDS

for the life of me i cant understand why he gets a platform

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'd rather read you break down some garbage Moneyball stats than a Marcus Hayes article.

Geowhizzer