Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

:-D Saw that!  Thought he was going to leap frog several rows to the field.  And the ginger carrot top look alike was having an out of body experience.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 26, 2021, 10:49:16 PM
Btw did I see lil guy in the stadium with a rally hat on?!

not every handsome 34 year old who looks 28 and has a 10 incher is me

we all dont look alike
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

The manic cycle of this thread is really something to behold.

Also I bet the over in this game so hooray for gambling.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 26, 2021, 11:00:59 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 26, 2021, 10:49:16 PM
Btw did I see lil guy in the stadium with a rally hat on?!

not every handsome 34 year old who looks 28 and has a 10 incher is me

we all dont look alike

Lolol I wish I would've taken a pic. Looked exactly like you.

PhillyPhreak54

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/phillies/phillies-trade-starting-pitcher-tyler-anderson-deal-pirates

Tyler Anderson

Maybe he can not be a piƱata and get beat on for three innings and have to turn to mop up guys.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Better hurry up.

Because I can't take Matt Moore any longer.

Or Velasquez and Howard's 2.2 IP per start.

Don Ho

Other than Wheeler no Philies starter exudes confidence on the mound.  Look at the Dodgers, their entire staff has that "I'm going to split your head open with this next pitch bitch".  I honestly thought Matt Moore might shtein himself out there.  Nola looks discombulated, Efflin looks like he doesn't give a rat's ass win or lose, VV looks like a 10 year old who was just told its time to leave the skate park, and Howard, well he does shtein his pants.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Charlie Hustle Harper.  Very cool to see that inside the park home run.

Don Ho

I like Kruk but his homerism is next level right now.  That Andy Knapp fly ball was obviously not going out.  Yes, well hit, but was clearly staying in the park.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Everyone should love their spouse like Harper hates the Nats.

PhillyPhreak54

A shame they were crippled by that loser Matt Moore.

Need pitching now, Dombrowski.

MDS

i was there

fun part was talking about how anyone who isnt vaxed is an idiot that deserves death and the lady in front of me getting steaming mad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.