Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Why did he take Vinny out

PHELPS FCKING SUCKS

MDS

because vinny farging sucks

i dont care if theyre bringing in jose mesa....you should never want vince to pitch. the pulling of wheeler yesterday was a justified what is joe doing moment. not this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ride Velasquez. He was throwing well.

Geowhizzer

... and then the bullpen descended deeper into the pit of misery from whence it came...

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 08, 2020, 11:54:01 PM
Ride Velasquez. He was throwing well.

have...have you watched phillies games the last 4 years
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yes.

But that doesn't take away the fact that yesterday he was throwing well.

Don Ho

Anxiously awaiting the Meltdown in Miami. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Arrieta can't get out of here fast enough.  POS!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2020, 11:36:55 PM
Yes.

But that doesn't take away the fact that yesterday he was throwing well.

arrieta threw well his last start

sometimes people are what they are

Rome

Grotesquely overpaid career .500 pitchers who double as hideous humans?

Don Ho

Sad thing is Marlins Park looks like it would on any normal Thursday night during any season, basically empty.

Don Ho

Speaking of grotesque, Tommy Hunter.  I mean his pitching.

Don Ho

farging joke of a bullpen, complete dumpster fire.

PhillyPhreak54