Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Maybe it's just me but that was the saddest excuse for a baseball game I've ever seen. It looked like a spring training game in late March where everyone is tired of being in Clearwater and just wants to get the farg out of there. 

Plus the pre-game stuff really cast a pall over it. 

I fully support the players and the movement but it's pretty clear this season should have been sacked after all the sickness, death, financial ruin, protests, etc. 2020 has laid bare.

Whatever, though.  Go team.   

QB Eagles

If it looks like exhibition baseball, that's because it is exhibition baseball.

That said, the Phillies appeared to be in typical mid-season form.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm enjoying just watching sports. Rona or no Rona. Fans or no fans.

Let's get wild.

PhillyPhreak54

Darin Ruf is back in the bigs. Playing for Gabe in SF.

MDS

mean jean the out machine
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

the phillies offense is didi gregorious hitting bombs and literally nothing else
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Bums.

This dude can't find the zone. And the iceholes on offense can't get any runs off it

MDS

bryce with more kids than hits this year

Rome

Wheeler is dealin'

MDS

SiGn Jt HeS dA bEsT cAtChA iN bAsEbAlL

Geowhizzer

This team sucks harder than 2020.

MDS

wessssssssst chester rise up

Rome

That ball should be sent to the morgue for an autopsy. 

Rome

Holy shtein.  Realmuto. Wow.

PhillyPhreak54