Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

perhaps the only phillies pitching prospect of note, spencer howard, had 7k and 1h in 4ip tonight. his first action of the season in clearwooder.

i dont think hes a realistic option until 2021 at the earliest, but if you want pitching, theres pitching.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I feel better now, thanks.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

wait i forgot about damon jones. he might be a zach eflin solid but totally replaceable bottom of the rotation type. he actually could be up soon-ish because they legit have nothing else going on and why the farg not
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

That's about right.

Choke swung and missed in the softball game yesterday. And then crushed one. And he also went the other way in another AB to beat the shift.

I have a feeling Greene will be a Phillie

phattymatty

HOW DID BRYCE HARPER DO IN THE ALL STAR GAME??

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on July 09, 2019, 11:07:49 PM
HOW DID BRYCE HARPER DO IN THE ALL STAR GAME??

Better than Realmuto.

phattymatty

I see Justin Bieber got MVP very cool.

MDS

nats going stras, corbin, scherz
phils going (in some order) arrieta, nola, ?

L L L

ice grillin you

schedule is perfect for the nats off the break...they can use their big three against the philles their 4-5 against putrid baltimore and then the big three against atlanta

they will be within a game or two of atlanta after next weekend

Rome

Biggest Nats homer ever?

ice grillin you

its easy to be when the team has this little thing called pitching

ive said from the beginning they are the best team in the division when healthy and they have proved it

when they were hurt they were 12 games under .500 since then they have been a major league best 28-10

Rome

So it's more a case of you jerking yourself off over a prediction than it is being a fan then?

Gotcha. 

🥃 Cheers. 

ice grillin you

its more of a case of reality...something you often dont live in when it comes to sports