Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

some hard hit balls finding gloves today huh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

That Cesar hit caught by the ss up the middle with the bases jammed should have knocked in 2 runs

And now they're down by 3

MDS

kap left eickhoff in too long. shouldve lifted him after 5, really. 3rd time through the order is a little too much for him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Stupid goddamn base running

ice grillin you

i know its purely a home run league now but jesus how many has eickhoff given up in his last say 20 innings
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 30, 2019, 03:20:51 PM
i know its purely a home run league now but jesus how many has eickhoff given up in his last say 20 innings

last 4 starts it's at 10, which is quite bad. he throws in the high 80s and cant strike anybody out. its a bad recipe.

pivetta is a mess most of the time but hes got legit stuff and can strike people out. eickhoff is a 5/6 who should be in lehigh staying stretched out, ready to fill in if needed.

they need dallas k and they need him soon

ice grillin you

this weekend is going to be really ugly isn't it

MDS

if they dont get swept i will be pleased. their best chance is g1 so when arrieta gets lit up you know its getting worse from there

on the bright side 2 late starts so theres at least that

ice grillin you

I don't think any of the three pitchers have a quality start but arrieta I have almost no confidence in just because his last start was so good...just can't see him going back to back good starts with the second against LA

their chance to win one is a 9-8 11-6 game where the offense goes off

PhillyPhreak54

https://www..com/sports/2019/05/mlb-trade-rumors-reds-yasiel-puig-to-phillies.html

Yes please

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

at least nats and Braves gettin ripped tonight

MDS

if they dont win tonight its gonna be an ugly ass weekend to end all ugly ass weekends

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 31, 2019, 08:17:00 PM
https://www..com/sports/2019/05/mlb-trade-rumors-reds-yasiel-puig-to-phillies.html

Yes please

this is just classic j...on what planet does this make sense

PhillyPhreak54

I like Puig so it makes sense to me

Sign Kuechel and trade for another starter

Bowa said today if Pivetta and Vinng don't get their shtein together they're going to bring people in

MDS