Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on August 27, 2019, 10:29:29 PM
guys i dont think the phillies are good enough to make the playoffs

And the rest of the league isn't good enough to put us out of our misery.

MDS

cubs schedule in sept is pretty easy, they should eventually get some distance

phillies will win like 84-86 games. cubs and nats will be 90+
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

You missed the plate Dickerson you farging idiot
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Boo all you want clowns, he was out
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

When  they get a 7-0 lead, the pitching shteins the bed.

When they get 7 shut out innings, the lineup shteins the bed.

When they somehow manage to get a decent pitching performance and a few runs, the bullpen shteins the bed.

Your Philadelphia Phillies.

Don Ho

Here comes the Nola we all know and love, the 7th inning meltdown

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

>click< Time for a movie or something.

ice grillin you

not cause he gave up a run but you gotta pinch hit for him cause with this offense you never know if you are going to gave base runners like that again....what does one more inning of Nola get you there?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 30, 2019, 09:33:08 PM
not cause he gave up a run but you gotta pinch hit for him cause with this offense you never know if you are going to gave base runners like that again....what does one more inning of Nola get you there?

Tonight, a tie game.

ice grillin you

The team that has lost a million games in a row just swept this series

I'm going to the next two games...can't wait
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I'm so pissed off at this whole team I was firing off on the wrong thread.

Nice atta boy to Morin there Kap. Sure the Twins miss him.

Don Ho

Morin, Hughes, yo mama, Fred farg Face, what a pen!

Don Ho

This should be the easiest 6 outs the Mets get all year.

Don Ho

They'll finish at .500 and the organization will call it a success.