PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 31, 2019, 11:53:02 PM
how many bats has he missed...2?

Wonder if he will open his trap again this year about people not stepping up

farging washed up clown

MDS

i wouldnt call him washed up...just kind of whatever

http://www.espn.com/mlb/player/gamelog/_/id/30145/jake-arrieta

theres some good starts in there and some bad ones. he levels off to a mid rotation guy but one youre frightened against a top lineup like this because he cant generate strikeouts.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he doesn't have a real resume so I don't know how good of a gm he is but hopefully klentak and mi$$leton of course have a master plan that 2018 offseason was offense and this winter will be pitching then go hard for the ring next year cause this staff is a joke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 31, 2019, 11:59:34 PM
i wouldnt call him washed up...just kind of whatever

http://www.espn.com/mlb/player/gamelog/_/id/30145/jake-arrieta

theres some good starts in there and some bad ones. he levels off to a mid rotation guy but one youre frightened against a top lineup like this because he cant generate strikeouts.

he's basically good for max two times thru a decent lineup...tonight his third time thru was the top of a great lineup...he was all but done at that point

MDS

they dont have the top level prospect to get bumgarner so if you want someone at the deadline its going to be duffy/stroman types, unless you want to buy grienke's insane contract

this offseason they have to buy gerritt cole or possibly bumgarner if you really want higher level starters. medina is a farce and spencer howard is hurt so you cant really count on anything coming up. its not a great recipe for succes but they their plan is get 4-6 innings from the starter and build a killer bullpen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

nick williams is bad at hitting

ice grillin you

I said in Chicago and I'll say it again in a league that is all homers the Phillies don't hit any

big hole in their offense

MDS

not only cant they hit homers their pitchers dont strike anybody out

they have a very good chance to win the nl east but kinda feels with their make up theyd get run outta the nlds

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you

I can't see the actual box score

was it a look how bad it was then tweet

cause they are the worst

MDS

it was a game started by raul valdes that featured steve susdorf, john mcdonald, mike mike and darin ruf

MDS

juan nicasio! he never disappoints