Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

farging bullshtein. Ser A and Alvarado better get well soon.  Soto, Marte, Strahm stink and Hoffman has his moments but that was pure ass right there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

they are incapable of making anything easy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Kimbrel?  To much South Beach? Wait, he's a born again so that's out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Kimbrel is a born again?

5-0 to 5-5 because these clowns can't throw a strike

Don Ho

Never should have come to this.  Second thought, it is Gregory Soto so it was meant to be. Can't blame Robbie for this cess pool the last 3 innings. 

PhillyPhreak54

Lol and now the defense

MDS

they cant score runs...they deserve this

relief pitchers are going to give up runs, it happens. the bullpen has been really good. simp fans get their panties in a bunch but jesus christ tell trea turner not to suck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 02, 2023, 09:46:27 PMKimbrel is a born again?

Yes. When we were in LA to witness the Max Muncy Grand Slam I was about to curse the hell out of him as he walked back to dugout, we were right there but my son said "Don't you dare!" as he saw the rage in my eyes.  We looked up his bio that night and sure enough he's a thumper.

Don Ho

So over Turner.  Batting .194 last 7 games.  He's running out of time.

PhillyPhreak54

Marsh!

Robertson!

Pandemonium!

MDS

4 days in a row lol

what is going on

Don Ho

Robertson?  4 nights in a row? Topper's brother running the fish?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on August 02, 2023, 09:51:21 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 02, 2023, 09:46:27 PMKimbrel is a born again?

Yes. When we were in LA to witness the Max Muncy Grand Slam I was about to curse the hell out of him as he walked back to dugout, we were right there but my son said "Don't you dare!" as he saw the rage in my eyes.  We looked up his bio that night and sure enough he's a thumper.

Maybe the pony tail threw me off. I thought more of a Sons of Anarchy type

Don Ho

I know it's a full moon but is there some strange phenomenon gravitational pull going on in Miami?  No Kimbrel in one run bottom ninth game?  Robertson 4th day in a row?  Is Wilson Valdez warming up?