Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

tie game 7th inning and the phillies are running out yunior marte

the a's are not real
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice 10th inning

iceholes

MDS

these guys are worse at the plate than j is at selling lumbar

k turner is back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

just a really dumb game they only won because its the a's...any normal team it's a nondescript 5-1 loss

PhillyPhreak54

Ser is out for awhile eh?

Bummer

Don Ho

He's been trash for awhile, at least we know he was injured.  Zero faith in the guy so far this season.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

LHP continues to be their kryptonite

If lil guy was out there tossing lefty he'd throw 7 shutout innings

PhillyPhreak54

Pache lookin nice today again. Maybe they found something there.

But if they can't push another run across off this Fujinami dude then fold the franchise. He's garbage.

PhillyPhreak54

You say Yunior! I say Marte!

Bats were dead again. Lineup was reminiscent of Tito's businessperson special jawns but we'll take it.

Take a day and get ready for the Atlanta Assault.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

If I recall that was an Eude Brito from back in the day. Paying homage.

Plus I like Marte and hope he can develop into a solid back end guy

MDS

he was pumping 98 and by default is going to be their 2nd righty out the pen...going to give him a shot to get some high leverage outs in the 6th-8th. i feel like today was more of a confidence boost assignment for him than resting kimbrel. it helps to play the a's.

i was at the reading game today. yikes. someone named vargas gave up like 4 homers. rojas hit a lcf homer which is a thing for a speedy outfielder. i wouldnt be surprised if they get him up to AAA soon, little audition since he is a prime trade piece for them.

PhillyPhreak54

A good dose of the Phillies line up to get Strider right again.

He's been getting ripped.

Jokes on us!

PhillyPhreak54

Squandering scoring chances like crazy

Come the farg on

PhillyPhreak54

Impossible to have shut down innings

And Bryce is way off