Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

is this good?

Covey has a career 6.60 ERA. It's the highest figure for any big-league pitcher with 250 innings since World War II.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Forget it... he's rolling.

PhillyPhreak54

The Japanese pitcher for the Mets has a strikeout o/u of 6.5 tonight. I was gonna hit the over on that and he's actually favored to go under.

No Bryce tonight either

MDS

the idea of giving bryce a routine day off (if thats what this is) against the mets is so appalling...like pick any other day, whatever fine. that a full time DH needs a rest day after a rest day against your rival is so midevil
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 30, 2023, 07:51:09 PMthe idea of giving bryce a routine day off (if thats what this is) against the mets is so appalling...like pick any other day, whatever fine. that a full time DH needs a rest day after a rest day against your rival is so midevil

Pregame they said they wanted to give him a full two days rest since yesterday they didn't play. The zesty thing is they or him had a choice between sitting Sunday in a game they had zero shot in or today and they/him chose today.

Ranger looks great so far

MDS

a full two days rest for what? he swings a bat for a living. fat schwarber is loafing around in LF every day without rest. ludicrous. and yea if you want 2 in a row just take that sunday game off they were never winning.

ranger's stuff really moving. mets have no idea whats coming. he might be back.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

i dont really hate rival players like a teenager fan boy but i hate brandon nimmo

PhillyPhreak54

Nimmo is annoying as farg

Hate on playa - it's cathartic.

I turned it off to watch A Man Called Otto.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 30, 2023, 08:05:11 PMi dont really hate rival players like a teenager fan boy but i hate brandon nimmo

You have to take a number for that, a lot of us can't stand the douchebag.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Good tonight - Ranger back? Nicky C continues to impress on defense

Bad tonight - everything else, Robbie impressing me less and less.  100% correct Todd, sit Harper's ass when WWII history boy is pitching, shtein be happy with a split in Atlanta and rest most of the starters (not that most have earned a day off).

PhillyPhreak54

Getting bitch slapped by Mark Canha.

Good job, Ace.

farging loser

SD

MDS

PhillyPhreak54