The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

that hideous stallone arnold movie you were talking about in the other thread....is that not what its called?

that could win a razzie this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

yeah.....just AWFUL....but I felt like it was purposely trying to be terrible....like so bad its good....it massively failed either way

PhillyPhreak54

lol I'm desperate for a great movie

Bad ones are looking good

Like being drunk and farging the ugly chick thinking she's hot

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 05, 2014, 09:23:20 PM
yeah.....just AWFUL....but I felt like it was purposely trying to be terrible....like so bad its good....it massively failed either way

it was entertainingly bad. a horrible movie in every way imaginable, but very campy and stupid and to a certain extent they were trying to do that. it was also really poorly directed and shot, the sound mixing was abominable. i was laughing at those thing.

it reminded me of con air, but con air was a masterpiece
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

never seen con air cause I generally dont watch stupid movies but breakout was an abomination on every conceivable level

MDS

con air is the ultimate good bad movie....it pulls the whole thing off perfectly

the movie wasnt called breakout, it was called escape plan. and it pulls off the good bad thing well, its just more tv movie bad and youre laughing at sly and arnie more than anything. the cheapness of the film brings it down. con air was filmed really well and not for one second did it not take itself seriously, which is the key for a good bad movie. escape plan they were obviously in on the joke.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Dillen

A Good Day to Die Hard was hilariously bad too. There was a point where they drove a truck off a helicopter in mid-air.

No spoiler alert, sorry.

PhillyPhreak54

Speaking of Die Hard...it's time to bust out the Christmas movie rotation and that's in it

SD

HBO is doing a Wire marathon in hd starting December 26th

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on December 11, 2014, 07:45:10 PM
HBO is doing a Wire marathon in hd starting December 26th

the preview for this is spine tingling

PhillyPhreak54

What time does it start? I'll watch every second

ice grillin you